stv/itv/e4 channels have gone

kenny.l

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys, i live in glasgow and ive lost stv/itv/e4 and more 4 channels and its coming up saying no signals.i was just wondering if anyone has the frequencies for them or can help out any other way.thanks in advance

hi guys, i live in glasgow and ive lost stv/itv/e4 and more 4 channels and its coming up saying no signals.i was just wondering if anyone has the frequencies for them or can help out any other way.thanks in advance

new frequencies, erase all channels do a factory reset and power scan on symbol rate6.887

same in notts m8.lost living and some other channels.did a deep scan and all there again

just manual scan 164000mhz , 155000mhz and 355000mhz and you will find those channels in there. quicker than erasing your channels and recanning fully

just do a fast scan ,don't do a manual scan it wont pick up the new frequencies a fast scan will Ive just done it and got every channel back

i just quoted the 3 new frequencies, and yes it does work

i meant a fast install as it depends on the eurovox make some might not have the choice of the frequencies or maybe don't know how to get into to try and change the frequencies its a lot easier to do a fast install then you get all the channels back up and any new channels that it might pick up as well..take the new frequencies you put on here on a eurovox ex5000 pvr those frequencies are not on it for a manual scan I'm not saying your right or wrong I'm just offering some advise as well

This probaly means you are getting ready for N3 and have been moved onto the N3 network.

I bet on those TP's at last you get CAID: 1841 present aswell as 1800

hey im from the middlesbrough area and have lost bbc 1 and 2 and sky sports 1 and 3 will a fast scan bring these back too?

thanks mate i hope so. i wnt loose the channels i already have wil i if it doesnt find the ones that have no signal?

did a fast install and lost all my channels now dnt kno wat to do any ideas?

Last edited:
thanks mate i hope so. i wnt loose the channels i already have wil i if it doesnt find the ones that have no signal?

did a fast install and lost all my channels now dnt kno wat to do any ideas?
if its no signal check the feed going into your box is in right and if your using a splitter take it out and do a direct feed

Hi there

I live in glasgow too and have a ex1000sl. I have also lost stv, ITV, channel 4 and im sure a few others.

I have done a power scan on symbol rate 6.887 whilst it picks up loads of channels (266 to be exact) this includes duplicate channels it doesnt seem to pick up channel 3 or 4!!! :(

Anyone have any advice? Will I have to re flash the box?

Back