SLY HD C/S scammers at it again.

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
READ CAREFULLY.
EMAILS AND WHATSAPP BEING SENT.
THERE EVEN TROLLING FORUM SITES.

(BELOW IS WHATSAPP MESSAGE FORWARDED TO ME FROM THEM)

If you people want the sky uk HD system (LINES) than we can sell at what price we like at the momment i can only buy boxes as a reseller we dont have enough to get the system if you like to be part of buying (NO ONE IN UK HAS THIS SYSTEM) the new system CONTACT ME and let us know we have half the funds needed just need to get the rest than codes/LINES will be avaible and this is sky uk hd all channels in hd thru dish same requrements as before just the encryption is costing alot. THE BOXES IM BUYING AS A RESELLER

07*********
SKY UK HD FIXED NO SCAMS:
SELLING ZGEMMA BOXES PLUG AND PLAY £299

NEED 20 BUYERS READY TO PAY BEFORE I START SELLING UNTILL THAN NO MONEY WILL BE TAKEN !!!!!

THE THIS EXPENSIVE FOR TWO REASON ONE IT NEW SYSTEM AS GOOD AS GENUINE SKY HD OTHER REASON IF YOU HAVE MOTOR DISH OR IOHTHER DISHES FOR EXAMLE POLASAT THAT WILL WORK .
LIST OF WORLD SERVER ACCESS ...
SKY UK HD OK! 28.2E
OTHERS ALSO UNLOCK IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT DISH AND GET SIGNAL
DIGIALBANIA HD OK! 16E
OSN FULL HD OK! 7W
MAX TV HD OK! 16E
KABELKIOSK HD OK! 9E
ALL VIASAT HD OK! 1W-4.8E
BEIN SPORTS FR OK! 5W
SKY DE HD OK! 19.2E
VIASAT UKRANIA OK! 4.8E
POLSAT HD OK! 13E
NC + HD OK!
The nC + (formerly Cyfra +)

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 07*********
www.******tv.***

I EDITED DETAILS FROM THOSE SCAMMERS. THEY ARE JUST A LARGE IP*V PROVIDER TRYING TO SCAM.
(STAY AWAY FROM IT FOLKS)

Yes you only joined is suspicious.
He wont sell to anyone?
Hes spamming emails all over the place to get victims, its fooking re***ne IP*V seller. LOL.

Post detailed video CAMs running with SNR readings.

but for sure he is not a scam the price makes that clear also he made it clear to me he does not have the solution but reselling for someone

"but for sure he is not a scam the price makes that clear"
Charging an exorbitant price is no proof of it being genuine, seems more likely it's to be able to make a killing before the bubble bursts.

"he made it clear to me he does not have the solution but reselling for someone"
In other words, don't blame me, blame him.

does anyone use openbox anymore I just moved house and want to use my old v8sbvox for freeview channels but but I accidentally deleted the satellite list, even if the webtv feature worked it means missus gets off my back

Back