Sky FTA Card & Technotrend S-1500

smoker

Inactive User
Reaction score
i know its old so please dont laugh lol ive had this card for years and hope i dont need to buy a free sat box.

i paid for dvbviewer pro and also use windows media center and like that i can record straight to pc. i use this with a normal sky dish to pick up the free channels but am missing some not having the fta sky card. does any one know what cam i would need if i did pay the £25 for the sky card?

thanks

i know its old so please dont laugh lol ive had this card for years and hope i dont need to buy a free sat box.

i paid for dvbviewer pro and also use windows media center and like that i can record straight to pc. i use this with a normal sky dish to pick up the free channels but am missing some not having the fta sky card. does any one know what cam i would need if i did pay the £25 for the sky card?

thanks

id just buy this mate cheap as chips i just had one off him spot on for the price its a dreambox 500s clone [ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220749396429&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT]Blackbox 500-S Linux Reciever on eBay (end time 03-Apr-11 20:14:15 BST)[/ame] last one be fast

Maybe one of the USB card readers would work, but I would agree that a 500s would be good as a server, give you an additional point for tv in another room. You could then install hadu on the pc and share between the 2.

Frenchman

Back