Should I upgrade my image - DM800HD Pro Rev M Tuner

Getting to grips with the new image now, one thing i did notice is that when i paused live tv (timeshift) and tried to unpause it (after about 6 mins) by pressing green (play button) it went to the plugins menu. ie Not play the timeshift ??

i missed 6 mins of Emerdale lol........

This only happend the once sofar, i have tested timeshift after this (1 to 2 mins) & is working fine.....

apart from that im liking it....... :cool:

i just tried timeshift mate and it works fine....I only tried pausing live tv for about 45 seconds - not sure if there is a problem with it if you pause tv for longer then 5 min.......try the army skin uploaded by "gsmtech" - very nice indeed!!

i just tried timeshift mate and it works fine....I only tried pausing live tv for about 45 seconds - not sure if there is a problem with it if you pause tv for longer then 5 min.......try the army skin uploaded by "gsmtech" - very nice indeed!!

any screen shots of it m8

so is the epg updated at say midnight for the next day ? its gotta be updated at some point if you get me lol
so I can set it to update daily at 4am and it will update fine :)

how long does the download take ? think rytec takes about 10/15 minutes from start to finish there abouts

The EPG is taken straight from the satellite feed so I presume its in a constant state of update if you follow me,
so if you do it now you get 7 days,then if you do it an hour later you still get 7days :)

Download takes about 2/3 mins and thats 900 odd channels on 28.2e and another 350 odd on 13e :) that includes the dish moving between sats too

Bear in mind I'm basing that on my DM800se not the ordinary DM800 which may or may not be slower ;)

Back