SGTFlipFlop Enigma 1 List

hello there. im new here. trying to download channel list but i cant. please help

is it normal i cant download?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've now switched to Rats E1 channel lists for 28.2 on the DM600. Its excellent !

However, has SGT flip flop permanently stopped making E1 channel lists now?

I've now switched to Rats E1 channel lists for 28.2 on the DM600. Its excellent !

However, has SGT flip flop permanently stopped making E1 channel lists now?

he has mate unfortunately but there are some alternatives if you look around here

SGTFlipFlop did an update to the Enigma2 in October, I spoke to him briefly via PM and from what I remember he hoping to get back into it again after a spell of ill health

SGTFlipFlop E2 Bouquets for 28.2E

he's maybe not upto it, hope he is OK though ................................
@kirit lingham my SD list as well as HD is set to regional London, as its my area, you will find that my SD list is outdated and lots of channels will be missing as its not been updated since November 2013

I fell behind with updates after a big reshuffle from sky/astra and put all efforts into the E2 Bouquets, plus I never really got too much feedback on the E1 bouquets and never really knew how many used them and if it was worth my efforts tbh

SGTFlipFlop did an update to the Enigma2 in October, I spoke to him briefly via PM and from what I remember he hoping to get back into it again after a spell of ill health

SGTFlipFlop E2 Bouquets for 28.2E

he's maybe not upto it, hope he is OK though ................................
@kirit lingham my SD list as well as HD is set to regional London, as its my area, you will find that my SD list is outdated and lots of channels will be missing as its not been updated since November 2013

I fell behind with updates after a big reshuffle from sky/astra and put all efforts into the E2 Bouquets, plus I never really got too much feedback on the E1 bouquets and never really knew how many used them and if it was worth my efforts tbh

I will do one over the weekend rats as I have a few kids channels off on my 500 and upload it, incase anyone needs it

Well. I'm currently using Rats Bouquet on my Vu+ Ultimo and cannonball's bouquet on my DM600 (clone). Both of which are absolutely excellent !

I love it as it's auto set to london and its pretty much in perfect order. I love the fact that they are so similar to each other as I'm currently finding my way around the DM600 and the Vu+ and the bouquets just make my (and my parents life) so much easier)

Actually thank you both for responding to my post as it gives me the opportunity to thank you both for your work.

The only adjustment I would ask you to look at for E1 (DM500/600) is Racing UK please cannonball

Thanks again

Do we know if cannonball produced an updated bouquet for E1 over the weekend?

If so, is it currently held in the regular download section?

Back