Retro collectors swapping/sales

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Ive took the plunge and ive decided im gonna start collecting old consoles ive just had a good buy of the bays for a game boy advance the first ones.And it comes with some games.

I would love to get a whole collection of consoles but im working on handhelds to begin with i would like a game-gear but they are very hard to find in good order.

But basically wanna know if theres any retro collectors on here who would like to share pics/storys of what they have.Its s shame i didnt keep all the consoles and comps ive ever had so let me know if you collect and whats your collection like?.

My very first computer was the spectrum 48k and i remember sitting with my family playing horrice goes skiing wow what memory's.

Heres a viod i found of it on tube

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds a bit poor....

Bloody Hell Man it's a game from the 80's

There were a few Horace variations...

I always liked Little Computer People on the C64, but my mother would never buy me it (the C64 that is)

I think this is a good idea. I'm a big retro collector. Mainly arcade games, but I do have a few old computers and tv systems etc. I have a blog if you want to take a look.

My retro stuff is here:

My Retro

I really want to add a Wood Atari 2600, and a Vectrx system to my collection at some point soon

My arcade collection is here:

Current Cabs - a set on Flickr

Previous cabinets are here:

Previous Cabs - a set on Flickr

I think this is a good idea. I'm a big retro collector. Mainly arcade games, but I do have a few old computers and tv systems etc. I have a blog if you want to take a look.

My retro stuff is here:

My Retro

I really want to add a Wood Atari 2600, and a Vectrx system to my collection at some point soon

Very nice purity is that your site?

If so you have some bloody good classics what sell for a shed load now days im mainly gonna concertrate on console stuff and handhelds.Mainly nintendo but gonna collect for other systems too as the price of ps2 games at present is at an all time low.I try not to buy of ebay if i can as the prices on somethings are really expensive.I would love a cab for the emu pc im building but room stops me from doing so.

I shall be doing a tube channel soon with different reviews and my pickups what not.

As i don't have much yet gonna go see someone a weekend as they have a load of game boy carts for sale and hoping to get them cheap enough as they only have a couple of boxed ones and the rest just carts.

My one main buy i really want is an amiga 500 as that would bring back so many memorys.I had absouloutly shed loads of games for that and aload of pd releases of various demos.

Did anyone ever have a PD disc of jesus on e's?

I was about 8 when i first saw that and by christ did it pay a big part later in life i used to be a raver from the age of 15-19 and i still remember that as my first trance/techno dance track

My retro stuff is here:

My Retro

cant believe you still got astro wars, used to love that game.. :)

first game i can remember is firebirds for the speccy.. :)

Very nice purity is that your site?

If so you have some bloody good classics what sell for a shed load now days im mainly gonna concertrate on console stuff and handhelds.Mainly nintendo but gonna collect for other systems too as the price of ps2 games at present is at an all time low.I try not to buy of ebay if i can as the prices on somethings are really expensive.I would love a cab for the emu pc im building but room stops me from doing so.

I shall be doing a tube channel soon with different reviews and my pickups what not.

As i don't have much yet gonna go see someone a weekend as they have a load of game boy carts for sale and hoping to get them cheap enough as they only have a couple of boxed ones and the rest just carts.

My one main buy i really want is an amiga 500 as that would bring back so many memorys.I had absouloutly shed loads of games for that and aload of pd releases of various demos.

Did anyone ever have a PD disc of jesus on e's?

I was about 8 when i first saw that and by christ did it pay a big part later in life i used to be a raver from the age of 15-19 and i still remember that as my first trance/techno dance track

Yes, that is my site, and flickr page. The cabs/pinballs are worth a bit of money but that's not the reason I collect them.

You've reminded me that I need to add an Amiga to my collection. I sold all my Amiga stuff a while ago now, and have regretted it ever since. I also had a lot of disks and public domain.

I am very familiar with Jesus on E's as I wrote a small section of the music with Echo/LSD who is a very good friend of mine, even still after all those years :)

He's actually started to re-write JOE's using uptodate samples, and instruments. I've got some of the examples.

I'm also an old raver :)

Yes, that is my site, and flickr page. The cabs/pinballs are worth a bit of money but that's not the reason I collect them.

You've reminded me that I need to add an Amiga to my collection. I sold all my Amiga stuff a while ago now, and have regretted it ever since. I also had a lot of disks and public domain.

I am very familiar with Jesus on E's as I wrote a small section of the music with Echo/LSD who is a very good friend of mine, even still after all those years :)

He's actually started to re-write JOE's using uptodate samples, and instruments. I've got some of the examples.

I'm also an old raver :)

Im gonna hopefully get a good collection of consoles i started collecting the end of January this year ive got a handfull of games and 3 consoles (GBA/PS2/XBOX) and hopeing to get as many games as i can.Im certainly not doing for the money like you.Its nice to have something physical to have and to hold not quiet sure how im gonna store it all yet lol.But we will see i think you have a smashing collection and all i can say is you have one excellent collection and thanks for sharing be nice for you to update your blog post.

What blog site do you use?

And thats really good that you worked on JOE's that has stayed with me for many years i honestly cant rember where i picked it up from but i rember watching it on my lil 15" tv and rushing it around to my friends house and we must of watched it about 10-15times lol.

The first ever amiga game i remember is Push over i remember getting my first amiga and setting it up and putting that game in i was impressed then not long after my mate got one.And we would take it to a couple in a flat and they would bootleg em for us and they also sold dodgys it was something like 25p a disk lol.

What memories.

I'm using Word Press on a hosted website. Pretty easy to setup and administer

Back