Referees' chief Hugh Dallas parts company with the SFA

nothing has been proven as yet mate but even if it has been proven .whats the big deal they are only human and can joke as well cause its the sfa doesn't change that,Clinton told a lie (the united states of America president) when he was in power ,the sfa maybe told a lie the Scottish football association,i told a lie ( a normal guy on a forum) you told a lie.,mods,admins told a lie we are all human and can make human errors then think about it but the damage is done. if mick followed the example what you all want the refs and Dallas to be sacked for a human mistake they wouldn't be anyone on this forum.ffs its like back seat drivers not got a licence but trying to tell you how to drive

Guess we will have to agree to disagree on that m8,

personally I think there is a difference between joe soap and say the American president etc

but I aint gonna fall out with anybody over it :)

This is a disgrace .
Why don't the sfa tell Lennon and co
If they cant obey the rules of football
Then piss off. Find another league that will take you.
Let's all behonest here
The only problems are caused by Celtic
Spitting the dummy out at every opportunity
Every other team might moan about the dissisions
But the refs are there to uphold rules and there only
Human and miss Some things.

I now hope that the sfa use Celtic as an
Example and through the book at them
And the conduct of Lennon should be dealt with
The upmost severity .

lol, If only the shoe was on the other foot.

Strange how all the Huns play it down and call Celtic trouble makers.

Celtic are exposing the corruption and the institution doesn't like it.

Boo fcuking Hoo!

JTH
All refs are human......... but not all admit to lying about decisions.......i'm sure 'walter' would have asked the same questions if refs are not 'lying' in his favour

as for shug dallas, joke or no joke...... corporate email address and stupid emails don't mix
no matter how culturally traditional the organization in a modern climate........

roll on next week.........
watch this space........

Back