Recovering your Dreambox 800 HD SE

i have bricked a sunray,how do i tell its a clone,there is no sticker or lable,i cannot get into box for details,got it from china so more than likely it is a clone,so would i be just aswell following the clone instructions to try and get it back to the original state,P.S, just say for talk sake its not a clone,will i if posible brick it even more

if its a sunray it is a clone dose your box have a mini flash button on the back
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
worked for me,dont do what i done for hour or two,forgot to put ethernet cable into back of box:-/

i have the sunray 800hdse,it has the mini flashup button but it doesnt work,i have to hold power buton when booting up,also have the triple tuners,still havent got around how they work

Last edited by a moderator:
worked for me,dont do what i done for hour or two,forgot to put ethernet cable into back of box:-/

i have the sunray 800hdse,it has the mini flashup button but it doesnt work,i have to hold power buton when booting up,also have the triple tuners,still havent got around how they work

s the mini flashup button but it doesnt work,i have to hold power buton when booting up,also have the triple tuners,still havent got around how they work

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif] [/FONT]

acctually i have the "R01 CA NOT FOUND", error, that is why i am looking for a clone image, so no sim meesage

what i have to do with mine is hold the power button as the mini button at back does nothing,i have been trying for hours to ftp to mine with no joy,i have tried other pc but still no joy,i have tried stopping firewall,still no joy,i have tried few other things like filezilla and such,just cannot connect to get my ccam in

I have Dm800SE Sunray clone with No Ca error, I tried several times to reflash the box by following the video, pressed mini flash button, reflashed a dm800se clone image, rebooted box but I still keep getting no CA error message. :?

I have Dm800SE Sunray clone with No Ca error, I tried several times to reflash the box by following the video, pressed mini flash button, reflashed a dm800se clone image, rebooted box but I still keep getting no CA error message. :?

Well the images your flashing are not made for the sim type your box has.

Pop the lid of the box and see what sim you actually have and use the correct image for your sim.

Well the images your flashing are not made for the sim type your box has.

Pop the lid of the box and see what sim you actually have and use the correct image for your sim.

Thank you Ferret, you were right, it was a Estar Sim, I'd just assumed it was a Sim 2.10, flashed a image and all working fine, just goes to show never assume anything lol.

Hello,
Sorry I am new here, I have an old dream box 800 HDSE with Estar V3 on it. I would like to put a new image on it, as mine is very old and I have lost the file to download it. It is an image from Yassinov. Which image should I download? Can you recommend something?

Thank you.

I also tried everything nothing works, I will need to know my exact sim ...

On the Screen is says SIM2 84 and the SIM card is A8P

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

A8P sim will only take original images so use original images and bootloders.

Your box has been a sim2 box converted to A8P which basically is as an original box now.

When I got my zgemma I stopped using the dm800se and stuck it in the cupboard, I stupidly forgot I had used the flash expander plugin with the usb and have since over written it :Cry:....I went to set it up yesterday and it sticks half way loading up, no probs I thought I'll try the mini flash button and got this message

WP_20170203_09_52_37_Pro.jpg

So I tried every step in the first post and still cant get any browser to connect to it, tried wireless and ethernet nothing works, any ideas?

Back