Rats Updater

stuartygr

Inactive User
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I am a newbie here but i have good extensive knowledge on enigma 2 devices but for some strange reason i am having dificulty in getting the simple task of installing picons for my channels. I downloaded the latest plugin for Rats DW Picon updater which it executed without any errors. It found my picon folder situated in /media/hdd/picon but i dont get any picons and most channels have Rats Logo as default. when i check the picon folder all the picons are there but not showing on my EPG. I have changed the settings to show picons and service name and everything seems ok and correct but no picons. I have tried to search DW for a tutorial but am completely lost.......any help guys...thanks

Rat's picons are now in SNP format. It is possible your image/EPG displayer does not support these.

I can install the Enigma E2 plugin which allows SNP links etc but i still wonder if its compatiable.

- - - Updated - - -

My Image i am using is " Zgemma star 2s Vix Hades 018 sucmnsee Backup 01.09.2015 "

thanks

Thats should be fine with SNP picons.

Run the picon updater plugin and it will tell you where it put them in case they dont show again.

Thanks guys, will try that out shortly and will let you know how i get on. cheers

Good evening fellow helpers :hubbahubba: just updated my picons with a big thanks to Rats DW picons : thanks :which had the big long servie codes and have updated nicely.

Thanks to everyone as your advice has been greatly appreciated.

Stuartygr

Back