Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya rats this update plugin is not updating saying server error HTTP/1.1 500 when its trying to connect to satelliteworldz !

Hi Rat. Have used this on several images TM-2t with no problems. I have put 4d back on and now cant get the list to work. Updater is coming back with the error wget: server returned error HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server error unzip cant open /tmp/rats.zip,/tmp/rats.zip.zip, /tmp/rats.zip.ZIP download complete Can you assist please.

server is offline while we make some adjustments ;) should be back on this evening

tbh while there was no new updates I didnt think anyone would notice lol

server is offline while we make some adjustments ;) should be back on this evening

tbh while there was no new updates I didnt think anyone would notice lol

cheers mate for update ! thought i had fudged something up !!!! :) must stop playing with it !!! :))

Same here on Vu+ Uno with latest Black hole 2.0.1, is it related to the Python version?

Well as a workaround you can install manually to VU+ boxes running BH 2.0.1, by using an FTP agent, (such as Filezilla) and sending the files in Rats Bouquet file (.rar) to the following locations on your box...
Ftp...
satellites.xml
terrestrial.xml
into
/etc/tuxbox

All other files into
/etc/enigma2
(I deleted all other .tv files in /etc/tuxbox first too)

restart enigma2 for changes to take effect.
Hope this helps...

I had this problem but I resolved it by changing the EPG OPENTV setting. I had enabled both 28.2 and 28.4. I then disabled 28.4 and only left 28.2 enabled. It all works fine.

Being new to this...where can i find a step by step process that explains/configures rytvec / rats and how does cross epg fit into all of this?

I've got a Golden Media Spark Reloaded which I've managed to get an Alien SHD8900 enigma 2 running on it as well a HDMU one. Anyone managed to gett this plugin installed on it? And whats the difference between this plugin and AutoBouquets (which installed fine on the box).

Thanks

Rat, here is the error you are looking for. This is what happens when you try to install the ipk file on Black hole 2.0.x image

error.JPG
2.0.x image

Thats not a error from Rat's Plugin mate? why is it trying to download from VU Community ?

install the plugin from my siggy

Last edited:
its the file downloaded. Do you want to send me the file in email for me to test again?

why is it downloading from VU ?

worked a treat thanks:)

cant wait for the auto update picons as well.

I am planning to install this plugin onto my BH 2.0 - can somebody confirm whether I need to enable CrossEPG too tks

EPG and channel lists are separate things. The channel list is not dependent on you having crossepg

If you have a HDD or USB stick connected, then it will benefit you to use Crossepg. (But this this not the thread for it).

I see between places its been uploaded its had around 100 downloads upto now :)
just wondered if anyone has experienced any problems and what boxes you have installed it on
Thanks

So i copy Rats_Bouquests_latest_Plugin.ipk file to USB and plug into front USB on my TM800 (image TM800-DW-IQ-16/07/11).
Then "blue" button ->"yellow"(plugins)->DigiudesDWplugin "ok
"->'8" (package installer)->'1' (install .ipk package) ->

error

/usr/script/ipk.sh: cd: line 6: can't cd to media/front-disk/
nothing to be done
Anerror ocurred, return value 4.
Collected errors:
cannot find package *.ipk,
check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'
ipkg: *.ipk: No such file or directory
Execution finished

Path for media on TM800 = media/front_or_inside-disk NOT media/front-disk

so did telnet to /tmp of where i'd FTP Rats_Bouquests_latest_Plugin.ipk
and ipkg update

downloading http://!@#$%^&*()
inflating http://#$%^&*()
updated list etc..

I also changed ipk.sh in /usr/script to reflect the new path and repeated
copy Rats_Bouquests_latest_Plugin.ipk file to USB and plug into front USB forder on my TM800.
Then "blue" button ->"yellow"(plugins)->DigiudesDWplugin "ok
"->'8" (package installer)->'1' (install .ipk package) ->

and it completed with

"configuring enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets"

hope this helps

FTP the ipk to tmp folder the install via menu of the box
Software management
Install local extensions
Memory /tmp

Sent from my iPhone

Hi, can I just check with people if Nick Junior 2 is working or not for them. No getting anything at my end so nore sure if frequency has changed?
Thanks
Lee

I'm doing an update the weekend mate ;) I see there have been a few changes
Nick
Comedy Central
Others

:)

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back