Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin [old plugin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when you upload my bouquets UK Gold+1 aint the freq ?

you using a dreambox ?

rescan press bouquets , red scroll to UK Gold +1 see if that works

dont see why it dont work for you guys ?

thanks for the reply, i am using a VU+DUO with BH1.7, i have just loaded a system backup i did before i uploade to your boquets and ukgold + is working fine now, but when i load your bouquets uk gold+ is showing at the wrong frequency 11817 27500 2/3 , but now after installing the backup it is working on a totally different frequency that you listed, it is now showing fine on 11992 H 27500 2/3 is this something to do with the satellites.xml.

shouldn't be mate tbh
Ill look into it further but when it works for me its hard to find a problem if you get me

yer i know what you mean mate, any chance you can upload you etc/enigma2 files, i will overwrite mine and see if this will cure it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes thats what Im using that file

just transfer that file in DBE over to box and it will put sat.xml in the correct place for you :)

Ive just uploaded a new file to the server
nothings changed just re made from rar and re uploaded in case it got corrupt in some way :

weird, transferred them over, guess what no ukgold+, havent got a clue whats happening

you see for yourself its there mate with the right freq lol

:err:

Attachments

• from DBE.jpg
    from DBE.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thanks but where do I telnet it into, which file etc. Same as picons?? which file

haven't got a clue mate, something not right this end that i cant explain either

This works great!
Very good work Rat your efforts are definitely appreciated.

Thanks to Jamesyboyjim for pointing me in this direction!

budabong and Reds20, I'm a newbie to all this too. I used Dreambox Control Center, just paste the line into the telnet window the root directory is already selected as default. Much easier than you would imagine. Good luck!

your welcome mate

did you get the UK Gold +1 problem too then mate ?

@Rat,
i am still unable to get UK Gold +1 working with your bouquets, i have downloaded some others and they work fine, what ever is happening is very strange as UK Gold+1 is the only one that doesn't work for me, will keep plodding on and let you know if i work out what my problem is.

Re: Article: Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin

Hi Rat,

Tested on my gigablue 800se with open aaf and working great. Where do i find SBO stuff ? I persume I will have to update Picons manually ?

Thanks great job,

all in Sky Interactive mate :) although these are in no real order tbh

picons are in my signature but will update a new lot maybe tonight/tomorrow with a couple of new ones to make the full set again :)

what box are you using mate ?

the automatic updater only works on the TM800 Im afraid :(
Ive asked for it to be ported over to other boxes many times but it hasn't been done as yet

only advice I can give to make sure you get the update as I post them is, subscribe to the closed thread where I upload and post when I update
that way the forum will email you when I have posted in that thread :)

see if this link works for you to subscribe :)
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&t=242613

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back