RAC/Roadcom/Route 66 Rc415c

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivegoldstars

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all, looking for some advice on this device and this forum seemed to be the best place.
Have just bought one, only to find the maps are 08. A new map pack is 49.99.
Before I take it back, can it be hacked to run another software with more up to date maps?
Thanks in advance.

Hello all, looking for some advice on this device and this forum seemed to be the best place.
Have just bought one, only to find the maps are 08. A new map pack is 49.99.
Before I take it back, can it be hacked to run another software with more up to date maps?
Thanks in advance.

Hey,
I also have one of these and would like to run TOMTOM on it - any advice to a noob here would be hugely appreciated :)

goto navitotal.com cos all the info you need is there mate and its free.

Navitotal has a bad name for viruses etc gez. It's all over the internet. You may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get infected but my security won't let me near it

Navitotal has a bad name for viruses etc gez. It's all over the internet. You may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get infected but my security won't let me near it

Think most of those "rumours" were started by a rival forum. i use eset smart security and that shows up the "exe" files as a virus but they are ok really.its the software patches that sounds the alarm. i have downloaded many maps navcores and patches and not had one virus ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back