Sensible Topic Quick Qustion - Can a plusnet Router be delivered through letterbox ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I having Plusnet fitted tom to one of my properties and the router was delivered last week, now comes the fun part, i have broke my bloody angle and can not make it there to check if the router is there....

My installation date is tomorrow (if i cancel this they want £65!!!!!)..I just had a confirmation off Openreach (same company/enginnners used).....

I am just worried that it MAY have gone to my local RM sorting office which is another pain as i will need a lift today to go and check...

Anyone know if they fit through letterbox so i can just arrange one lift for tomorrow, rather than one today as well ??

Cheers

Hi All

I having Plusnet fitted tom to one of my properties and the router was delivered last week, now comes the fun part, i have broke my bloody angle and can not make it there to check if the router is there....

My installation date is tomorrow (if i cancel this they want £65!!!!!)..I just had a confirmation off Openreach (same company/enginnners used).....

I am just worried that it MAY have gone to my local RM sorting office which is another pain as i will need a lift today to go and check...

Anyone know if they fit through letterbox so i can just arrange one lift for tomorrow, rather than one today as well ??

Cheers
Plusnet routers will fit through a standard size letter box yes

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

God this is a bloody nightmare, i have spoken to Customer Services and they WOULD NOT state if it would !!!!

My TalkTalk router didnt. And it wasnt the biggest of routers either with only 2 lan ports.
Luckily a neighbour took it in.

My TalkTalk router didnt. And it wasnt the biggest of routers either with only 2 lan ports.
Luckily a neighbour took it in.
Talktalk is rubbish so is their equipment not surprised it did not fit.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back