PS Downgrade from 3.50 and above

Raven mate its simple economics. Its better to sell 1 million items at 2p each, than 10 items at 100,000p each. If they werent greedy and trying to blatantly rip people off, then more would of purchased from them.

And in fairness all they have done is pay someone within Sony to get them a jig/schematics for a jig. Geohot is actually the person that all PS3 users need to thank, as without his exploit none of what has proceeded would of been possible.

What have team xecutor ever charged for their firmwares? Nothing.

Ok i know here you get a dongle, but as janobi says that dongle made in china would have cost them next to nothing. And then they are greedy enough to make them single use!

i just saw this at ps3hax apparently the files and info have been leaked,

"Here is the leaked file for the psdowngrade with setup instructions and how to use it. The files used to flash the PSDowngrade and its readme have also leaked! These files are for a specific person's dongle. So there is no reason for the average user to try and flash them. However, they may be reversed, which would lead to a free method of downgrading.

The readme references files such as lv2diag.self and a modified 3.41 pup file. For those of you that don't know, lv2diag.self is the name of a file used in conjunction with Sony's official Service Jig. It seems the jailbreak team has reverse engineered that jig, this time around."

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it was the same ones as the teensy 2.0++ boards, as they were the first boards that the hack was ported too.

Just wait and see now if someone can get this out to general public. But what id really love to see is 3.50 hacked for the bluray 3d support.

Back