Problem with Gamma Loader 7...need virgin restore

joebow

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi...

Strange problem I have with Gamma loader...

Firstly I modded my friends wii a while ago with the 3.2e method...his son now updated to 4.0e and the softmod does not work now....So I updated to 4.2e then softmodded using the latest mod...everything went ok,except I couldnt install preloader(something about ticket not found) so I installled Neogamma 7 loader...Gave it him back and showed him how to load discs. Problem is wii crashes on a blue screen after most disks are booted thro neogamma7(needs power lead removing to reset wii also as not buttons will work)...any Ideas how to put the wii back to the virgin state and start all over again with softmodding 4.2e?? and anyone any idea how to install preloader on 4.2e??? If I cant sort it then I gonna have to buy him a new one?

thanks

Joe

Anyone??

Otherwise its a new wii from the shops...

any advice please.....

thanks

when i was on 3.2 i unistalled every option in starfall first then update to 4.2 then well i had a similar problem as you and i just reversed the process i.e instead of installing wads etc i uninstalled when asked.

then updated in the wii settings menu back to 4.2e evn though it was actually on it!! risky of course but thats the gamble

but can anyone gimme a step by step to get my wii back to virgin state....keeps crashing all the time now using gamma loader....

Thanks

joe

Back