Positive News

Not convinced tbh. I'd agree that most news media today is shite, but that's the fault of the media, not the reality.

I'd rather have accurate news, good or bad, and none of the "human interest" bollocks that seems to be taking over most television news reports.

I've given up on newspapers. They're more interested in political propaganda nowadays then in actual news. :(

Apart from catching the headlines (usually on a radio) I've been trying my best to completely avoid it. I can guarantee, if i watched it, by the end I'd be in a worse mood than i was before. It's dislogical to do something that you know has a negative effect, hence my avoidance.
It's not so much burying my head in the sand about reality. It's just, I don't need to know it. I mean (with due respect to the deceased and the families), i don't need to know if a plane or coach has crashed killing everyone on board. Or if some 3rd generation benefits cheat is wangling more cash for doing nothing, than i get for 40 hours of soul destroying monotony. Lol
Anything i (really) need to know, will get down to me through the grapevine soon enough. :)

Back