Guides and Info Phone line cancellation

matty125

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,

As my sky broadband (fibre) and line rental's 12 month contract is about to end, I am going to give my 30 days notice today to cancel.

Does anyone know what I should do with regards to the phone line? Do I simply cancel? or should I do something else? I recall reading something about a 'return to donor?' to simplify the process for migration later?. I am considering going to bt infinity a bit later next year but in the interim going to try using the 3g connection via a sapido router for a while in the aim to save a few £'s....

Thanks.

i just ordered bt infinity and they done it all.just cancel your phone and sky as they are pretty shifty.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the update - have to give two different notice periods so tv cancelled today with 31 days notice and have to call back on the 15th Dec to give the 14 days notice on fibre, landline and talk packages? then probably 3g (via the three one plan) or BT infinity after the xmas bills are paid up .....

if your going to move providers then don't ask to cancel as this will stop you ordering new services
you need to ask for a mac key
if you have a cancellation on the line no company can put a request in to take over the line until you
are cancelled

Back