TM-5402 hd series

TM-6000Super series

TM-7100_7102 series

Phantompatches 25_12_10 @ Download center

phantom thanks for support Merry Christmas m8 :xmas:

Merry Christmas to all

:santa:

OK all loaded up...

Seems to open the RTBF chnls on Hottie 112400, and so far, little else..

It also seems to have irradicated the information display issue when flicking channels.

It would always be interesting to know what it Adds to the existing....

A referral somewhere would be nice.

Thanks anyway ! Merry Xmas to All !

Spaceguy:Fish:

I tested from last night TM6900Super on CCcam stable unlike not even freezeing for 12 hours it opens the channel more faster working like F T A channels Super m8 Phantom

for the 7100 patch 136 seems to have a more stabel cccam,even with my worst server .
I do'nt know yet what else is changed would be nice if Phanthom would put a text with the patches to let us know what is changed.
I loaded the patch the lazy way first and flicking through the channels was a disaster but when i flashed the box,you know with the original firmware and factory reset's it's working like a real beauty now.I'm always surprised what a difference flashing makes
Great job Phanthom and tm team
Keep up the great support and the best for 2011

Last edited:
Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all members
this patches were festive time surprise
there are a lot more
just to give you few hints
E?? 7D??? 28? S??
5.. Rem???Sel?????
you work out what is fixed
some members already done few:banana:

Last edited:
hi can any body tell me were i can find the latest phantom patch.i have a technomate 5400 super,many thanks dave

Last edited:
Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all members
this patches were festive time surprise
there are a lot more
just to give you few hints
E?? 7D??? 28? S??
5.. Rem???Sel?????
you work out what is fixed
some members already done few:banana:

Yes noticed the E?? update on BBC

Not sure about the second line tho'

MNY TNX PHT0M

KJ

Hi Peeps.

am i the only one with a non-super box or what?? . would be good if you could do a non super version phantom. 6800 non- Super

thanks

It is a phantom brainteaser for Xmas.
A 1 week teaser ;) = how many days ?

OK then. 7 days in a week = 7w. Which is no good to me as I can't pick it up. I can get 7e but am at a complete loss as to what's been let loose unless I'm missing something obvious.

Could it be that in the Data Transfer menu you now get a coloured button option to select whether you wish to upload stb, or key files - can't say I noticed that before - I must admit, I tend to just choose the file I want and hit OK anyway.

the 7 day EPG is a new feature, that over the next few patches will probably be tweaked ;)

remote selection, lock your receiver, and have a few piled on top of the other, and only one box will respond to the remote

kind of like the plugin for dreamboxes where a box would only respond to a remote after a preset button sequence

Back