Online gaming

Bill

Member ++
Reaction score
Just an idea....

or maybe this has been done before......

What about some sort of online gaming championship for the members ie quake, mechwarrior or the like....

we all have access to a computer....might be interesting?

So whats your thoughts?

Bill

Sorry, just was looking through,
seems you might already be doing this with medal of honour......

How do you go about getting involved in this?

Bill

Join up m8 we all have a laugh,its funny watching the mods fall as you pick them off with a sniper, :)

we whipped there arse so bad last night they all deserted there was only us brave mod's left on the battle field so we had a street party and scoot had to much to drink and was trying to turn me and diamond gay thrusting his arse in our direction and backing up onto us also another good party game was to toss a granade into the air and shoot it out of the sky but this game is only for the mods as far to risky for the elite fighting force .

Cannot seem to connect dudes... Put in the ip you sent mb, then it says connecting to server the returns to the menu page.... very strange seemed to work ok with scoots ip. Any ideas or are the mods keeping me out cos I keep killing them..LOL :lsabre:

i don't seem to be able to get on the server to

now it booting me back to main screen,it might be your firewall madbomber.

Thanks for the invite, im on night shift for the next few days, I'll give it a go for the weekend.

Sounds fun,

Bill

i`m up for this, which medal of honor are you playing? Is it allied assault i need??

Back