Online car parts shops - any reccomendations\suggestions?

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've never really looked online for car parts as I get mates rates from my area, but the mates rates are only any good if Ive got something to compare them to. Ive been looking at eurocarparts which aren't bad but then compared to carparts4less.co.uk this site is cheaper for the same good brands Pagid\Bosch.

Can anyone suggest any other sites please?

Thanks!

Eurocarparts and Carparts4less are actually the same company, although they do tend to have different discount "sales" now and again. I have found them quite reasonable before and delivery quite quick and well packed.
For urgent parts required you can use GSF Car Parts, they can tell you the nearest branch to you and your can order the part on line for collection and payment at the nearest branch. As they are one of the biggest motor factors in Britain their prices are quite reasonable, although not always the cheapest.
So I would think that those 3 should give you a fair comparison of prices.

I've used GSF for my car parts online, normally have good quality parts.

If you still looking mate check carparts4less I ordered 3 (full set) windscreen wipers, air and oil filter for £14.50 delivered (2-3 days free or £2 next day) it was posted on HUKD most cars seem to come out a lot cheaper but the odd few cars came out the same or slightly cheaper than most places definitely worth a look though.

Back