Euro Car Parts up to 50% sale

HappyH

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
5% back with TopCashBack too.

Think this site has generally got a sale on more or less constantly but this one looks as good as it gets. Priced up some parts I need for a service a few weeks ago but they're definitely cheaper now. Worth a look if you need anything for your motor or got a service due.

Euro Car Parts

HH

(No I ain't affiliated or linked to Eurocarparts or topcashback. Haven't bought from Euro yet but a few mates have recommended them & I'm going to during this sale :Wave:)

Just a wee heads up on this, I tried to post this on HUKD but this website ain't allowed over there
Submission Alert
We have banned any deals from this merchant on HUKD.

Sometimes we have to ban merchants from HUKD for a variety of reasons such as: they have been spamming/astroturfing, they are unreliable, they are a new business and have not been vetted by HUKD members.

Thanks though for taking the time and making the effort to share with the HUKD community. We don't ban merchants casually - it's only when we believe it's in the best interest of the members.
I'm still going to order the parts I need over the weekend but thought I'd post this for full disclosure :Moon:
HH

Just a wee heads up on this, I tried to post this on HUKD but this website ain't allowed over there

I'm still going to order the parts I need over the weekend but thought I'd post this for full disclosure :Moon:
HH

We have one of these stores around the corner from us. Perfect just in time for that Bank holiday visit. :proud:

I usually pay £45 for 5L of Oil.... £29 here. Nice find HH

Sorry, seemingly 'PARTS25' works for money off some stuff too (glow plugs, air filter, discs & pads maybe). Really sorry if it works & anybody could have used it, only just found it myself :grayno:
HH.

Try 'GET25' as a code too, might work? Neither code worked for me, hopefully somebody else has better luck if they're buying the correct items.
HH.

edit: looks like all the voucher codes have been disabled while this sale is on.

Ordered from there in the past paid for next day, took over two weeks to receive the order, their attitude was 'meh'

Cheap or not, I wouldn't waste your time!

I ordered the bits I need late last night, standard (free) delivery, I'll post back when they arrive.
HH.

Nice one. Ordered some oil, wiper blades, bulbs, etc.

Certainly saved a few quid compared to Halfords prices I viewed recently

I ordered the bits I need late last night, standard (free) delivery, I'll post back when they arrive.
HH.
Parts arrived just after lunchtime today, exactly as described. Seems like I got a bargain & great service too.
HH.

ECP are good, I've used them in the past for VW and BMW parts..just got some Castrol Edge Oil from at £29 for 4 litres...cheaper than most other places. Especially when I need 7.5 Litres for a oil change !
Although their 25% and 30% codes should eb used with a bit of caution..for some stuff ECP are cheaper for other stuff their not...compare prices with GSF car parts who are also good, you'll find on some items ECP have marked the price up then with a 20, 25 & discount code it come to about the same price that GSF sell the same item for anyway...sometimes ECP is still more expensive.
Click and colelct is useful if you have a local store...strangely they wont give you the same prices as the website instore, so better to order online and colelct in store.

carparts4less seems to be the same or a sister company to ECP. Part numbers are the same for both companies but the prices are different. Think they've both got outlets on fleabay too & prices are different again so got to shop around.
HH.

Back