NOW TV Box £10 inc

Re: NOW TV Box £10 inc - Plex install guide

The following information was obtained from another site: (I googled)

The Now TV box has been found to still provide access to the Roku development mode. This allows you to sideload one developer version app to your device. Not all apps are made available in this way but Plex is!

How to install Plex onto your Now TV box

» How to… add PLEX to a NOW TV box

Video now added to show the process:

How to Install Plex on Now TV (UK) - YouTube

Hi All, just ordered one one of these! --------- i need the 'download plex for roku' file but it's not showing in post 1. any ideas?

The link in post one is still working fine, you should start here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/who-you.html and then i think you need 5 meaningful posts before download restrictions are lifted,it will be in the rules.

OK,thanks for the heads up m8.

Give this a go mate

Attachments

• Plex2.6.6NOWTV.zip
    401.7 KB · Views: 26

EDIT: never mind i found it said:
anyone know a way of doing this on osx?? or where you are suppose to put the bundle? im running 10.8.4

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz OS

Another new code, 4 months movies for the grand sum of £3 per month great value.

Use this code - NOWMPGJJA5DGD

Valid until September 30th

don't do wot l did and enter your free 24 hour sports pass and think when u turned the sports channel off the time paused till the next time u watched sports again lol

Sent from my iPhone 5

anyone tried the plex sharing ? anygood ?

got 4 of them , was going to get one for my daughter and was wondering if would work over at her place ok , or just buffer alot

My mate at work tried it mate he watched a tv episode using virgin media on both sides streaming from his server at home and he said it took a minute to buffer but was fine after that no buffering but a slight drop in resolution from time to time but nothing to worry about

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

so happy with these l have ordered a roku box , having sky , Netflix and plex on the same box is ace , and if c/s goes the way its looking its a cheap way into films , just get a free sat box and these and the family will be happy

so happy with these l have ordered a roku box , having sky , Netflix and plex on the same box is ace , and if c/s goes the way its looking its a cheap way into films , just get a free sat box and these and the family will be happy

Jesus mate could you not of kept that to yourself you've just cost me at least 50 quid.
Is scan still the best place to order roku boxes I remember looking at them a while back and they looked the cheapest.

Jesus mate could you not of kept that to yourself you've just cost me at least 50 quid.
Is scan still the best place to order roku boxes I remember looking at them a while back and they looked the cheapest.

eBay 40 notes m8 lol sorry l wanted the best one downstairs and cheap ones in the bedrooms

Sent from my iPhone 5

eBay 40 notes m8 lol sorry l wanted the best one downstairs and cheap ones in the bedrooms

Sent from my iPhone 5

Don't be sorry mate its for my own good and its 10 quid less than I expected to spend lol I was looking to use plex to stream from my dm800 too like you say until CS is finished, it could be handy I was looking around and plex can be installed on sat boxes now too I even bought the android app yesterday its been streaming from my server over 3g great so I'm hoping it will be the same from my dm800 it will be similar to slygo I imagine.

Don't be sorry mate its for my own good and its 10 quid less than I expected to spend lol I was looking to use plex to stream from my dm800 too like you say until CS is finished, it could be handy I was looking around and plex can be installed on sat boxes now too I even bought the android app yesterday its been streaming from my server over 3g great so I'm hoping it will be the same from my dm800 it will be similar to slygo I imagine.

I have bought the rokult from maplin (was £35 a couple of weeks ago), still selling for £35 on amazon.
I've installed plex on the dm800se & it does work ok, not as good as the roku but i have used it without too many problems.

which sat boxes can you have plex on

gonna get a now tv box ordered after

Sent from 2 tin cans and some string

Back