New Sky Glass TV, reasons why not to buy

I have a sky glass and got November 2021 it’s the 55in and is heavy but I have on a plasterboard wall using Grip It and no issues thus far.
I run a fire stick on it as don’t need a usb need a hdmi and plug in rather than run from TV as power, I have tv cable so boxed that and fire stick cable in.
yes you do pay for the sound bar well 5.00 a month for dolby and UHD but it’s better than a separate sound bar for me.
said customer is paying 15 euro a month for the tv, well yes you have to buy a tv so could have bought outright or monthly, no TV is free so what’s that point actually.

Not saying it’s for everyone but I cant have a dish and my days of other options are well behind me, if I wanna say watch football at 4pm on Sunday I just wanna watch on a channel that is consistent, freeze free, and easy to find.

So for me I am OK sky glass but everyone is different.

Just seen this on my local Facebook page...

"Hi all. Looking for recommendations for someone to replace the screen on my TV? It’s a sky glass… if anyone knows anyone that would be great. Yes I know before people say it’s not worth it it’s cheaper to replace it, well I want to try as the TV was £1500 so sure it wouldn’t be that much for just the screen. Thanks."

Wot a choker!!

I hate all in one device’s tbh. I also hate Sky because many years ago I wanted to cancel due to losing my job through ill health and the guy on the phone asked me if I was terminal, which I thought was disgusting and I told him so. 🙄

I hate all in one device’s tbh. I also hate Sky because many years ago I wanted to cancel due to losing my job through ill health and the guy on the phone asked me if I was terminal, which I thought was disgusting and I told him so. 🙄
Maybe he asked if you were terminal as he was going to offer you a deal of a "lifetime".

1664225479939.gif

Don't do Sky, but from what I've been reading online, Sky Glass is a bit of a money pit.

It's been getting pretty poor reviews. The basic concept seems good, but the end result is shit.

it reminds me of the old tv video combo. Had one for the kids room when they were small the video player broke was told to send it back for repair no Teletubbies for 2-44 weeks ? I think not so ended up buying a dvd player. Utter waste of time combo's

Utter waste of time combo's
I agree. I'm sick of my mobile phone. Apart from making/receiving calls, I can watch videos, listen to music, browse the internet, buy and pay for items online or in person.
I can message people, keep up with social media, check a map or even pinpoint exactly where I am via gps.

My Ninja Foodi acts as a pressure cooker, air fryer, slow cooker, grill, steamer and a couple of other functions that I don't remember.

Utter waste of time. Wish I could go back to when my phone could only make and receive calls and to when my kitchen cupboards were full of gadgets.

1664289404622.gif

Back