New File Added: Rat's Picon Updater Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate get the usb, 1gb will do you for picons and epg :)

format usb to fat32
drag the picon folder onto the usb so all you see is a folder called picon

insert into the box and maybe best to reboot the box

open ftp and drag the plugin updater to tmp folder

then you want to go into blackhole menu and install the ipk, on that box/image I cannot help as I have never used it

if blackhole 2.0 then you need to do something a little different, this will help you if using 2.0

many thanks, working a treat on openpli2.1 on 800 clone but on 800se with a8p and dbuk image, although it connects and updates fine, don't see the picons... not to worry, great work nontheless :THANKS:

Just to add, the USB drive does not have to be in fat32 format. (Just in case anyone is using one for PTS and using ext3/4 for file size issues).

... but on 800se with a8p and dbuk image, although it connects and updates fine, don't see the picons... not to worry, great work nontheless :THANKS:

forget that lads, i'm the old fool there's no one like :Fish: i somehow managed to copy the picons into a sub directory called picons, DOH... all sorted and working now, thanks again Rat :Cheers:

i'm not 100% certain but i think they'll work with any list.

i use rats channel updater plugin..wouldnt know where id be without it..lol, but i use mmcmedia black picons, havnt tried rats yet..both guys are a credit to the forum...i mean who would go out there way just to keep doing this for us lazy barstewards..lol....Great work lads keep it up..!

glad they got another version out lot better than auto botique

works perfectly on the tm800hd thank you very much :Cheers:

does anyone have just the files...so i can manually ftp these over to install this plugin the ipk will not install

winrar didnt work but 7zip did thank you its installed and works :Cheers:

Excellent picons plugin...I wish it could be available for other sat like 13e (hot bird)

RgdZ
a911

Many thanks Rat.

Top plugin, worked on my Alien 2 and Qbox HD.

Took all the effort away for me making my own, thanks again.

Edit: - Just noticed, I cant find the new BT Sport picons, I do my own channel listings so I may have the service ID's wrong, I'll FTP the picon folder back to have a look (probably me).

Last edited:
Ill ask Snapman to do the picons mate
tbh I didnt think there was a major rush as it dont launch until August time
but Im sure snapman will get onto it when asked :)

Many thanks Rat, and thanks in advance to Snapman.

Very appreciated guys.

Does the USB need to in the box 24/7 then?

yes mate
put it in and forget about it :)
a 1gb will do for epg and picons

Thanks for this man. But i ran it ,installed no worrys on my dreambox 800se. Found my picon folder.

Done a reboot of gui, But still no picons.

Is there anything else i need to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back