New BETA image available TM800 -15-06-10

OMFG!

Is this going to be a feature of the TM-800?

news-graphics-exclu_554106a.jpg

how do we get into miniweb to send c lines over, i have tryed holding power button down aka tm500/600 no ip shoes on display?

the URSR image has been about for as long as linux TM images, but, this is the first one has been allowed to be released 'into the wild'

it is a very closed image, you can add your own details for C: lines etc, but only via the miniweb, most other means of communicating with the receiver are closed

The older posts about people flashing their 500/600 and losing channels, being locked out of their receiver that already had connections etc, are where a company was actually charging to put the URSR image onto receivers in the SE of england somewhere

flashing over the URSR image erases the 'bonus' and give you back control of the receiver for ftp etc

why the decision to release this has been made, i dont know, but its another thing to play with, as soon as i have a list of whats available all together, ill post it

how do we get into miniweb to send c lines over, i have tryed holding power button down aka tm500/600 no ip shoes on display?

watch the front disply on the receiver, when it says 'CHECKING KEY' press OK on the front of the receiver

be quick though, as it only shows this message for about 1.5 seconds after about 35 seconds of booting

Thanks digi sorted my c and n lines it would be nice to be able to sort the bouquettes i took Witchy advice and downloaded the Vu channel list its good but need a bit of tinkering but as you know takes ages via remote and dreamboxedit wont connect cus of nature of the image

An option to reboot the box after adding c: lines would be nice.

@ Coley are you refering to image released last night or `usur image` released today via download centre.

i can connect to normal image using fxp and dreamboxedit but this latest image is special and has `brucie bonus`

its a good game good game, higher? lower? .......stick.......

@ Coley are you refering to image released last night or `usur image` released today via download centre.

i can connect to normal image using fxp and dreamboxedit but this latest image is special and has `brucie bonus`

its a good game good game, higher? lower? .......stick.......

Got J*C, what other things are in the bonus?

Got J*C, what other things are in the bonus?

JSC cleared using 'net'and RAI cleared using 'emu'.

I thought Rai Tv was FTA anyway. :err:

I had a snoop around 1 west and 19 east and I could get anything to clear on either satellite.

Using URSR on 13 and 19 but not getting anything to clear other than FTA :err:

Back