Need FTP Password

It is always good to have different approaches.

However, OP is not helping himself by posting things out of sequence. He says he has transferred file and it is not showing, but then says he cannot connect by FTP, so he could not have transferred it on the current image. Why add details of what was done on an image that has been flashed over? The current situation is what we are dealing with and trying to help.

You are both correct and I appreciate the response. So for Abu, the situation is I have flashed with Teamblue 6.4 as per image sent, I can connect with winSCP but only in SFTP mode not FTP. I cannot connect with filezilla as stated in earlier post "insecure server". I cannot find Password in network menu. cannot login using eChannelizer?
That is the position at the moment. Once I get logged on I will be reading your recommendations for moving 3mu files
I do appreciate you taking the time to reply and I'm sure any other member in the same or similar position would read through all comments and use the process of elimination which hopefully lead to a successful conclusion.
Thanks to you both

You are both correct and I appreciate the response. So for Abu, the situation is I have flashed with Teamblue 6.4 as per image sent, I can connect with winSCP but only in SFTP mode not FTP. I cannot connect with filezilla as stated in earlier post "insecure server". I cannot find Password in network menu. cannot login using eChannelizer?
That is the position at the moment. Once I get logged on I will be reading your recommendations for moving 3mu files
I do appreciate you taking the time to reply and I'm sure any other member in the same or similar position would read through all comments and use the process of elimination which hopefully lead to a successful conclusion.
Thanks to you both
Give the image a password first my favourite image is teamblue

To do this.

Menu-setup-system-password setup

Do this so the image is set to accept any FPT program.

TeamBlue can use Uplinked bouquets, so if you want to do it that way check it is enabled.

Menu-setup-system-basic settings

Scroll to upload user bouquets and make sure its enabled.

Now FTP your bouquet to etc/enigma2

Reboot your box and that should be it.

Connected, just set Password, would not let me select my own had to use random, but past stage one thanks

I have now connected with Filezilla, opened etc,enigma2, found "user.favourites.tv" copied and pasted 3mu list. Just restarting
Not sure if this is correct?
Just rebooted checked favourites.tv
No channels,
So I am doing something wrong?

You said you had to transfer bouquets file, you then said you pasted m3u details in existing file. Those are two different things.

What do the instructions from your provider say. Paste them here, do not include any provider details.

Will have to send tomorrow, this laptop will not print screen.
I think the problem is that I have to change last portion of link "m3u_plus" to "gigablue"
to download "userbouquet,favourites.tv"
But I have copied and pasted my list?
Just one question my supplier also gave me xstream log in could I use that?

Without seeing instructions, all guesswork which will add to confusion.

There are various methods which all work if done correctly. You can't mix and match instructions.

If instructions say transfer bouquets file, transfer bouquets file.
If instructions say use plugin to convert m3u file to bouquet file, use plugin to convert m3u file to bouquets file.
If instructions provide details to use with xstreamity plugin, use xstreamity plugin.

All options for you, don't mix them up.

After reading today, I think the m3u list may have to be converted to Enigma2 then added to "userbouquet.favourties.tv"
would that seem right?

I think those instructions are asking you if you want to download an m3u file or Enigma2 bouquet file. Click on the Gigablue file, it should be a bouquet file which you just transfer.

Back