Need FTP Password

riscatto

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could anyone help me please? trying to setup IPTV on Gigablue Quad HD. But cannot login to transfer files seems it has a password.
Tried Factory reset but will not change password back to "Blank"
Any help appreciated

Thanks

You have not said what image (and version /date) you have. However, for at least two years, OpenATV and OpenViX require a password to be set. If you do not set one, you cannot FTP files across. You cannot have a blank/no password. There is a password menu in the network menu

Hello Abu, it has been at least two years since I've needed help. was just about to flash new image but thanks to your reply will look in network settings, I have Open ATV not sure what version believe it is 5.4
Thanks again going to check now

Many thanks all sorted, although I could connect with Filezilla but not with Winscp

Thanks again

Sorry to trouble you again, but would like some help advice please. Trying to put m3u list on Gigablue HD Quad. Would I need to put Teamblue Image on STB to work? Could anyone point me to a dummies guide?
Thanks

Please confirm the image and version that you have.
Menu, Information, about

Most people use xstreamity plugin

Good Morning Abu,
I'm sorry to say that I have jumped the gun! because I spent a whole day yesterday trying in vain to set it up. I looked on iptv supplier site and found installation guide but both needed Teamblue, so have just finished and started Sat search. But still confused if teamblue needs plugin to work or not teamblue-6.4-gbquadplus

Please stop apologising.

Post a screenshot of what you see in Menu, Information, About

If your IPTV supplier has an installation guide, what is the problem you are experiencing? Are the steps they have said to follow not working?

The problem I had was that I followed instructions for Gigablue Quad plus which it had listed (my image was openATV) but I then noticed it said with TeamBlue.
Yesterday I loaded "userfavoutites.tv" with m3u files, but when I opened bouquets would not read the data the file was empty.
So I have started again this morning

So, you have transferred a bouquet file,, but the bouquet file is not showing up.

Do you have unlinked bouquets enabled? If not, they wont show unless you stop enigma2 and edit the bouquets.tv file to include the name of the bouquet file you have sent over by FTP.

Just transferring with Filezilla "userbouquet.favourites.tv" into etc/enigma2

Now I have changed image cannot connect ftp it says insecure server Any ideas on this please

Just transferring with Filezilla "userbouquet.favourites.tv" into etc/enigma2

Now I have changed image cannot connect ftp it says insecure server Any ideas on this please
Have you setup a password under Menu-network-password.

Filezilla is not really the tool to transfer a .tv file id backup your list then merge your .tv file with dreamboxedit or echanneliser and send it back.

Unlinked bouquets allows you to just FTP a bouquet file to receiver and they will be added. You don't need E-channelizer, Dreamboxedit etc. On some images that function is disabled by default, on others it is enabled by default.

Unlinked bouquets allows you to just FTP a bouquet file to receiver and they will be added. You don't need E-channelizer, Dreamboxedit etc. On some images that function is disabled by default, on others it is enabled by default.
Im not suggesting it doesn't used the method for SkyDE icam bouquets, its not the way id do it though. I forget which images but not all of them have the Unlinked option. I know this through messing around with Icam.

Im explaining my method you yours, as usual too many cooks.

It is always good to have different approaches.

However, OP is not helping himself by posting things out of sequence. He says he has transferred file and it is not showing, but then says he cannot connect by FTP, so he could not have transferred it on the current image. Why add details of what was done on an image that has been flashed over? The current situation is what we are dealing with and trying to help.

Back