mosdv014 home theater problems

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all,
i just got one of these on the cheap ,my old system died and i needed 5.1 for my 360-its just the done thing

but after setting the bleeder up and connecting my optical lead i have no sound
the optical lead itsself has been tested on a differant system and works fine

i have 3 different things with optical outs on them and not 1 gives me any sound

so i am wondering if this is a common problem,weather a firmware upgrade would help,if it would-any1 got a link to em,

or if theres a specific setting setup i need

obviously my xbox-360 and dbox are all set up correctly as they were working fine on my previous surround unit so i gotta be doing something wrong with this mos system

cheers

Don't want to teach you how to suck eggs but is the audio setup to 5.1 in the setup menu? as opposed to stereo or summik?
Personally I can't think of much going wrong when setting these up. They should either work or don't. Can you see the red glow from the other end of the optical lead when plugged into the dvd/box?

Can't really think of much else, sorry mate.

yeah i think the mos thing is just fooked-typical the only thing i bought it for is buggered

lol,i can read fella,it definatly says optical in,and next to that it has optical out as a seperat hole,also the manual refers to connecting external units via optical -i think the danm thing is just fubared

Back