MOSC probs

Shabbs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can you help, I've tried to open telepest rom card (not sure which version) using MROM, Caton, XNCS, busted and nagredit response is always no atr or:

Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

Using a maxking ID programmer with switches set as per novice angel guide.

Appreciated.

Does it have a setting to place it in to phoenix mode 3.68MHz? If not, that's the response you'll get.

Unless you have a card with a fairly old firmware revision on it then your going to need an unlooper/glitcher anyway. If the card has been used anytime in the last 18+ months then its not going to open in any normal programmer. Attempting to open it in a normal programmer will irrevocably mark the card which may then be targetted by a killer Emm sometime in the future.

@shabbs - the response you're seeing could be down to two things - either the card itself is dead, or something is wrong with your programmer setup. I would suggest putting the card back in the box and booting it to the engineer's menu, then select the appropriate page (depending on box model) to see if the card reports its revision correctly (eg. B0D, A86 or whatever) - then at least you'll know if the card is goosed or there is something wrong with your programmer setup. Once you know the card revision, someone will be able to suggest what the next step is in getting it unlocked.

Thanks guys
The switches are set to phoenix so I'm assuming it's a rom10/11 and can't be opened by my ID programmer. I'll check the revision and come back, the box is a SA4200.
Cheers

Last edited:
Checked the engineers menu and card status says no t-stream, no idea about revision?

Back