mods to the slaughter

Brooksy

Inactive User
Reaction score
just to let everyone know the elite absolutely slaughtered the mods tonite 10/12/2003 let this be written in stone for all to see ...lol

please no excuses

anyway all in good fun m8

i did the same m8 before i come off to even sides up and we were kickin ass (elite) but the lag got to bad for me

thats why i didnt do too good,so sssssslow....lol

[thats my excuse]lmao

ermmm errmmm ermmm !!

Didnt you forget something ??? lol

on the second game I was on my own against 5 of you Elite Riff Raff

Including Madbombers Elite Soldier Bert,

How many points was I behind 6

I think you should build a statue in London of me like the Unamed Soldier I fought that well

I would like Mad Bombers Honourable point on this plz?lol

I did uz proud Huggster : ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Scoot The Brave : ]

yes you played well as a server hosting a game with no lag..lolbut you handled it well..i think i made my point once again even felt sorry for you and came to your rescue...lmfao..

We deffo need our own server lololol

Ill pay 150.00 quid lol

laggg/mouse/kids/typin /lol

then the scores will be on George Doors every time lol

remember/remmember the 5th of december

Nooooooooooooooo not a xmas Carol,

me an my partner in crime beat 6 Elite Fookas to 2

EIGHT - NIL

Hahahaha when i,m old an grey lololol

Ill tell that story to mi Grandkids

Scoot :)

dont want to brag but when i came on your side did i not see the scores jump to 100 and something.i dont think it was all yours m8 somehow but no mention odf you lot about the elite that join you lot just how many there was against you lot..dont ask for praise if you do not return it ...lmfao

does this mean the dream team have finly given up to the more superior team meaning team ellite as the saying goes in the superman movie all mods will neal before team ellite lol :mexican: :mexican: think this could be :lovestory for the dream team lmfao

well said marlin m8..not our fault there is not a lot of mods that play m8..lmfao

there are more mods joining soon and some mods have just joined give them time to get into it and u better the the feck off when they enter...LOL

as for the dream team we will never surrender!

i am looking for a weapon on the internet the now to scrape you off scootys back but not found one yet but i will ..lmfao

Back