Manchester United thread

Fernandes was shocking and I don't know how Utd fans can defend him especially after that panto show he performed yesterday, he's a bad egg and they need to get shut. And to think he's been captain?, the arm waving, finger point of blame, moaning, the faking the slap to the face sends bad vibes out to all the other players. And to hint to the bench to take him off ?. You can have all the skill in the world but if you don't have that winners mindset, the mental strength to pick it up and stop it happening then I'm afraid he's not good enough. Was Gary and Phil Neville the best players ?, no but they had never die attitudes and the will to win unlike a few of them out their yesterday.
I watched an interview of Luke Shaw after the game this morning, I'm not sure who he means when he says were not good enough just say it as millions saw it I was sh*t. I'll give the guy credit though, he can act. The nearly in tears interview was laughable and to think he's an international player ?. It's been a while since I've seen top side and certain players throw the towel in and dummy out.

The problem with Sundays roasting was, who the opponents were and how many was scored. That will take some getting over trust me, players will start looking at others thinking I'm doing my job wtf is he doing pointing at me for ?. But as I said before Fernandes is the one that sends out all the wrong infectious messages, shocking. Put it this way, if he played in the pub sides I played in my youth he get told to shut the f**k up, one more you'll get a slapping.
Don't blame others your all in it together

Sir Jim Ratcliffe's Ineos Group may have taken a significant step towards taking control of Manchester United after it emerged its bid put a higher value on the club than Sheikh Jassim's.

Sources with knowledge of the bidding process have told BBC Sport that the Ineos offer received before 22:00 BST on Friday was the highest, relative to the stake they intend to take.
Qatar banker Sheikh Jassim wants to buy 100% of the club and has offered about £5bn, but British businessman Ratcliffe only wants a controlling stake.

This was initially viewed as the Glazer family's 69% stake but over the past week, it has been suggested Ratcliffe may reduce that figure to allow co-chairmen Joel and Avram Glazer to retain some link, although Ratcliffe's ownership would not be less than 51%.

It is not unusual for bidders trying to secure a smaller stake to pay a higher percentage figure than a purchaser looking to buy the whole thing.
Ratcliffe offer values Man Utd higher than Qatar bid

photo_2023-07-19_07-41-07.jpg
Manchester United have tied down Marcus Rashford for a further five years at Old Trafford after the striker penned a new deal taking him to 2028.

Manchester United have agreed a deal with Inter Milan for keeper Andre Onana for an initial €51m fee plus €4m of potential add-ons.

Manchester United have completed the £47.2m (55m euro) signing of goalkeeper Andre Onana from Inter Milan.

The Cameroon international, 27, has signed a five-year contract, with the option of a 12-month extension.

The deal is worth an initial £43.8m plus a possible £3.4m in add-ons, and the former Ajax keeper is set to join up with the United squad on their pre-season tour of the United States.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66254472

Back