Manchester City v Manchester United

yea i did any way wasnt a great game to be honest the worst derby game in years

it was never gonna be a classic tbh... cant believe how negative city were for (a) being the home team & (b) apparently a team challenging for the title... then mancini comes out and says they've closed the gap on us lol... yeah right! we completely outplayed for large parts of the game, 2nd half we were all over them and we just lacked that killer pass... they had so many men behind the ball... they played for the draw... if there was gonna be a winner then there was always ever gona be one goal in it so a 0-0 is hardly a surprise.... we'll take these pretenders out at old trafford!

all i can say is: GET IN THERE RAFAEL!!!

i thought good disciplined performance from United, before game I would have been more than happy with a point but afterwards I was feeling slightly disappointed didnt win, but its still all good.

A poor showing from the home team.........

A guy from talksport said a while ago, that if City should manage to finish above Utd.
They will still not be considered the top team in Manchester if they continue to play with 9 defensive players, by anybody else but City fans.

I tend to agree...........

I also have to agree with the mancs lol.

It was a boring game but if anyone was going to win it was utd, how defensive was they ffs!!!

Long ball to teves??? that's madness when rio and vidic are the defense!!!

I think city need a new manager he has quite bad tactics. Don't get me wrong if he played for the draw then it was spot on but they MUST want to beat there rivals at home for the fans!!

I do not know what to make of city they have 500 million pounds worth of stars in there ranks and they play like they do not want to win ?

They need to offer Jose Moriniho 100 million to ensure his capture then they might have a chance.

Mick

What other club but City could be worth 100 billion and still be a laughing stock ? 130 million signings and park the bus at wastelands in front of what everyone else would call an average utd team and then come out and announce theyve fookin arrived lmfao. What a diiference a manager makes and City at the minute have the perfect manager for what seems to be a pile of shite covered in a lovely italian overcoat. @ Mick maureen wont go City or id be very surprised if he did, despite his past maureen looks like a manager with integrity, City have lost any they ever had. Theyre a joke

Being a Man U fan, its in my blood to dislike City. I say dislike as they havent done anything noteworthy for a very long time, would hate them if they actually won something.

And after yesterday can honestly say that may never happen anytime during my lifetime. To play like that at home after all the pre match talk they gave about how they have closed the gap in class between us and them.

We were way off the pace thanks to injuries and illnesses, but even then breezed through the game with a draw which was never in danger.

Typical Italian type tactics, so cant blame the City team as much as the manager. But to come out post match and say they were going for the win, when, how and why didnt I see that match he referred to instead of the drab game shown live.

Anyways on and upwards towards Villa and lets keep this sneaky unbeaten run going but please no more draws as we simply cant afford anymore.

Being a Man U fan, its in my blood to dislike City. I say dislike as they havent done anything noteworthy for a very long time, would hate them if they actually won something.

And after yesterday can honestly say that may never happen anytime during my lifetime. To play like that at home after all the pre match talk they gave about how they have closed the gap in class between us and them.

We were way off the pace thanks to injuries and illnesses, but even then breezed through the game with a draw which was never in danger.

Typical Italian type tactics, so cant blame the City team as much as the manager. But to come out post match and say they were going for the win, when, how and why didnt I see that match he referred to instead of the drab game shown live.

Anyways on and upwards towards Villa and lets keep this sneaky unbeaten run going but please no more draws as we simply cant afford anymore.

We can u know imran you must have noticed that Chelsea are basically Wigan without Essien and Drogba. yet if Driogba plays and Essien dont then Chelsea upgrade to Bolton. Essien red card means chelsea are Bolton i can see them getting 7 pointys next 3 games which leads us quickly to a fixture list containing Everton,Spurs,United,Arsenal id give Chelsea 4 points from that lot. Look out chelsea theyre behind you

foookin park and carrick! absolute garbage.... how bad were these two today? worse performance ive seen in a while from the team as a whole... berbatov back to the rubbish from last season..... defence all over the place, no injection or creativity in midfield.... just crap............. and park and carrick the worse... and some people tell me that park is amazing.. hahaha! what a joke!

foookin park and carrick! absolute garbage.... how bad were these two today? worse performance ive seen in a while from the team as a whole... berbatov back to the rubbish from last season..... defence all over the place, no injection or creativity in midfield.... just crap............. and park and carrick the worse... and some people tell me that park is amazing.. hahaha! what a joke!

im just gonna forget that god awful performance, why does it take till villa hav scored 2 to get united players into gear.
I hope Berbatov was watching when Smalling and Macheda were put in his place up front and got the message he needs to pull his finger out

Back