Man is ordered to pay £100 after washing a six-year-old's mouth out with soap

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
should have paid him the £100 for doing it checky little feckers kids are these days

should have paid him the £100 for doing it checky little feckers kids are these days

Why was the kids Mother not penalized? she was probably the one that uses that language everyday in her house and the kid thinks it's the norm.I can see a claim coming in next from the kids Mother for harassment now you watch. :(

Joined 18 months ago & really, really, really need a download today?
HH.

I would wash that members mouth out with soap @HappyH. A cheeky young blighter that@zulukyle hogging my thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I see the mother is a banker (I'm sure that must be a spelling mistake!) so that will explain her having no moral standards.
Unfortunately you can hear many youngsters on the street that need that treatment, it was a punishment we were liable to get if we got caught swearing and I remember one of my brothers getting that treatment from our next door neighbour who thought he was swearing............he was actually try to ask for some currants but just couldn't pronounce it correctly. lol
As we got older it was a clip round the ear, but that rarely happened because we knew not to swear in front of our elders.

What harm could a little bit of soap do, we grew up with the threat of having chili peppers rubbed on our lips if we were to swear, but we always sincerely respected our elders no matter who they were.

Attachments

• chopped-red-chili-pepper-11024798.jpg
    chopped-red-chili-pepper-11024798.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 49
thats the nanny state we live in today.all the do gooders and the pc mob put paid to the old fashioned kick up the arse years ago

Back