Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Make A Free McBoot Card For Your PS2 From Scratch / Plus NEW! The Fast & Easy Hack To Play PS2 Games On USB

NEW! The Fast & Easy Hack To Play PS2 Games On USB​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i keep finding my games over 4meg keep saying game is fragmented really done my head in + cant seem to be able to make ios from an original disc ?

Ive got the fmcb thats working fine but ive managed 2 of the game discs i got ti work using through dvd folder but with games been bigger than 4 they need to be split so downloaded a programme that doea that and was told NOT to put the game into dvd folder on usb but when i dont i cant find the game and when i do it shows up but when try to load keeps saying game is defragmentes tried it with more than 4 games bigger than 4 any help appreciated

Will have a look into it m8 i'v not got a ps2 , what game did you try to download on the rom site ?

Just been blocked on that last post i am a member of this forum since about 2007/8 didnt want to click the link in case wasnt from the official dw site its asking weather im a spammer to which if you look at my account bn member for years!

Back