Reaction score
The Firmare is out enjoy guys

Links

The FW - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2WB5B9W
Jungleflasher - http://www.multiupload.com/2JZHV4Z0Z4
The Tutorial - http://bit.ly/dEeEBX

Thansk to c4 and the team, fw is for backups only

C4E's iXtreme Slim LT+ in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World first backups for XBOX 360 Slim

- For Liteon Drive 9504

New protection measures for slim:

Realtime checks of drive firmware and ram by dashboard - Rootkit technology used to pass several realtime check types. These checks on the drive are open ended so as to make replay of the answers impossible. Will pass any check on any part of the drive

Hardware flash modification check - The 1335 chip performs a hardware check on powerup for modified firmware. Chip fooled into thinking firmware is stock

Slim drive locked to read pressed game discs only - Enabled reading of DVD+R DL media for game discs

All features of current LT+ also included

- Optimised PFI code to accomodate AP25 SS data
- Defeats current AP25 protection
- Protects console from logging AP25 violation
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default

If booting an AP25 title without AP25 SS game will not boot but will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625
If LT+ encounters an unknown AP25 challenge, game will not boot but console will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625

AP25 SS are region specific for region locked games

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.

Last edited:
nice work Team Xecuter

Last edited:
The Firmare is out enjoy guys

Links

The FW - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Jungleflasher - Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
The Tutorial - Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: jftut1.4.0.FINAL 3.pdf

Thansk to c4 and the team, fw is for backups only

C4E's iXtreme Slim LT+ in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World first backups for XBOX 360 Slim

- For Liteon Drive 9504

New protection measures for slim:

Realtime checks of drive firmware and ram by dashboard - Rootkit technology used to pass several realtime check types. These checks on the drive are open ended so as to make replay of the answers impossible. Will pass any check on any part of the drive

Hardware flash modification check - The 1335 chip performs a hardware check on powerup for modified firmware. Chip fooled into thinking firmware is stock

Slim drive locked to read pressed game discs only - Enabled reading of DVD+R DL media for game discs

All features of current LT+ also included

- Optimised PFI code to accomodate AP25 SS data
- Defeats current AP25 protection
- Protects console from logging AP25 violation
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default

If booting an AP25 title without AP25 SS game will not boot but will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625
If LT+ encounters an unknown AP25 challenge, game will not boot but console will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625

AP25 SS are region specific for region locked games

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.

having problems downloading the fw m8

The X360USB Pro also Requires a fw update for that today.

X360USB PRO Firmware v18.1 - Downloads - 360Mods

you must update to the V18.1 FW using the new X360USB Pro updater ver V0.12 or later. Do not use an earlier version.

http://forums.360mods.net/index.php?resources/14/

Changes:

v18.1
- Liteon Turbo Mode added. If you thought it was fast before.....
- Slim Read / Write functions added.
- Optimized all Phat read / write functions
- Improved Hitachi code
- Embedded Phatkey code - much faster Liteon key extraction with Probe 3 / PMT
- Various tweaks and other improvements

v17.1
- Initial Release

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so sure Im gonna do mine yet not after all the info regarding the AP2.5 check in the new spring update, im gonna hold off a bit till the update is out full for everyone.

have a look at this vid games WITH ap2.5 wont boot
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgKhHB_J6BE]YouTube - 2.0.13141.0.avi[/ame]

Dare I ask how the 2.5 games boot then? And is this likely to be rectified?

It's a beta dash, that no-one outside of a selected few in the US, have.

Don't expect answers so soon.

Just going to flash mine now. Case is a pita to open. Managed with no broken clips though. Will report back later :).

have a look at this vid games WITH ap2.5 wont boot
YouTube - 2.0.13141.0.avi

I find this confusing because i thought all games after fifa 2009 was released contained ap25 & just need activating jus with a dash update from microsoft like with black ops & halo reach. I wonder if all previous backups will stop booting up & needs re patching but according to video its just a few games with ap25 that don't boot. also this new disk images talked bout as well.

is this ap2.5 issue likely to be solved soon? kinda dont see the point in flashing until its sorted?

ap25 has been solved with LT+. games that hav ap25 need patching with a ap25 patch for them to work otherwise you get blank screen. there is no known method of how to make your own ap25 patches yet. & can be flagged for a ban if you don't hav lt+.

Also just learnt that the new beta dashboard scrambles your dvd drive key & changes it to all to 0's.So basically this means that you have to make sure you have a copy of your dvd drive key now b4 it is to late & i think any new consoles that is released after the new dahboard is implemented will have this dashboard on it, thus rendering softmoding useless unless c4eva finds a way round this like always. correct me if i am wrong.

Just going to flash mine now. Case is a pita to open. Managed with no broken clips though. Will report back later :).

All done and back together now :)

Flashing and re-assembly is a doddle, just a faf to open it.
AP2.5 is resolved by LT+, I booted need for speed hot pursuit (ap2.5) no issue.

Jama

Thanks for the fw nice work...

Just done my slim all up and running great..

Everyone is fully aware of this, and that is a phat console, and not a slim, which this thread is about.

I took that post as being for prag's benefit, to put him at ease reagarding AP2.5. The fact that it is phat is irrelevant.

Last edited:
I took that post as being for prag's benefit, to put him at ease reagarding AP2.5. The fact that it is phat is irrelevant.

Well it only affects the beta dashboards that people have had to opt into. So unless your running a beta dash, then your games will work fine.

Back