Linx 8" High Resolution Digital Photo Frame + MyMemory 2GB SD Card

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
MyMemory 2GB SD Card
Details
MyMemory SD cards are the ideal option to increase data storage on the smallest of devices including digital cameras, PDAs, MP3 players, mobile phones and more.

For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SD memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts to wear out.
Specification
- Compatible with all Secure Digital devices
- Size: (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 C / 32 to 140 F
- Storage Temperature: -20o - 85o C / -4o to 185o F
- Low power consumption is easy on device's batteries

Linx 8" High Resolution Digital Photo Frame
Details
High Resolution, 8" Screen
The Linx PHOTO8i uses a high resolution 8" digital LCD panel that enables you to get the very best out of your pictures and to relive those cherished memories in the best possible way.

Why is high resolution important?
Quite simply, the more pixels you have on display the clearer and crisper the image looks. So Linx use a high resolution screen in the PHOTO8i to ensure that the images you are displaying look as clear and crisp as possible.

Brightness and Contrast Controls
The PHOTO8i gives you the added control of contrast and brightness adjustment which allows you to make slight corrections to the light levels and the brightness of the photo frame.

Interchangeable Frames!
Everyone likes to change things around every now and then, so why should you have to compromise with your Linx photo frame? Well you don't have to! The PHOTO8i comes with a free interchangeable frame pack made up of 4 magnetic, clip-on frames worth £19.99! These free, interchangeable frames come in White, Pink, Silver and Black giving you a colour for every occasion or room style.

4-in-1 Memory Card Reader
No PC? Don't worry! The PHOTO8i has a built in card reader that allows you to take the memory card straight from your digital camera and simply insert into your PHOTO8i and start viewing your pictures!

The 4-in-1 card reader allows your frame to read either MS (Memory Stick), MS-PRO (Memory Stick Pro), MMC (Multi Media Card) or SD (Secure Digital) giving compatibility for most common digital cameras.

USB Connectivity
As USB memory sticks are becoming more and more popular and inexpensive now these provide an ideal way of storing your photos.

At Linx we have taken this on board and included a high speed USB port in the PHOTO8i so that you can simply plug in your USB stick and view your photos through the easy to use menu's on the PHOTO8i

Built-in Battery
Wouldn't it be great to have your digital photo frame on display where everyone can see it? Or even better, wouldn't it be great to be able to pass it round when friends and family come over for even easier viewing of all your pictures?

Well the Linx PHOTO8i allows you to do just that! The built-in battery allows the frame to run for around 2hours without mains power - this is perfect for those living room view sessions!

Stereo Speakers
Find the perfect sound track to your pictures. The ideal accompaniment to your photo's - the built in speakers allow you to listen to your favorite MP3 track either on its own or while your viewing your images.
Specification
Box Contents
- 8" Photoframe
- AC Adapter
- UK Power Lead
- Instruction Manual
- Remote Control inc. Battery
- Audio Lead
- RCA Connection Cables
- Frame Stand
Warranty
1 Year

Linx 8" High Resolution Digital Photo Frame + MyMemory 2GB SD Card £28.98 - Free Delivery

29709_1286382719.jpg

Back