latest email scam

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i must have had 20+ of these e-mails today all supposed to be from different sources but all to respond to the same email.

anybody who hasn't received one please feel free to take up the offer i will not ask for any of your profit.......

Our company offers a 5K Euro monthly compensation to a potential candidate located in Europe who will aid us in the allocation of assets to be invested in the IT sector.

We're a Gibraltar originating corporation which offers services mainly in the areas of e-commerce and Information Technology.
This can be done without moving from your current residence and with absolutely no upfront costs or investments required from you.

Primary job functions:
- Rep will process payments from his/her bank account.
This is performed through sending out payments that have been previously received in your account.
Thus, it is very important that you have a fundamental comprehension of bank & payment sending processes.
- There is a five percent bonus in addition to the 5K Euro monthly compensation for each payment that you process!

What we require:
- Must be owner of a LLC business or related or hold Power of Attorney or related
- Have a current, valid, bank account
- Imperative to prove efficient in the handling of funds transfers
- E-mail has to be checked each day
- Document maintenance for each fund transfer process is required

If interested in being a representative to us, do please send the details below on to our company e-mail:
- Complete Name
- Telephone Number in International Format
- E-mail address
- Current Age
- Company Name (You own or hold POA over)

Do please respond to:[email protected].

Thaks for the headsup but believe me some people will fall for this despite the risk of identity theft and breaking money laudering laws.

Back