just a little help

Weejames4

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey i have just received a zgemma h1 today it has been several years since i played around with cable/sky im looking for some sort of guide im happy to read learn not wanting it put on a plate for me could some kind fellow please point me in the right direction i understand images are involved and flashing but iv been reading for days and to be honest im at my wits end if anyone could give me a little advice id appreciate it thanks and hopefully i can get to my bed soon

more info as to what you want to achieve will help

hey i have just received a zgemma h1 today it has been several years since i played around with cable/sky im looking for some sort of guide im happy to read learn not wanting it put on a plate for me could some kind fellow please point me in the right direction i understand images are involved and flashing but iv been reading for days and to be honest im at my wits end if anyone could give me a little advice id appreciate it thanks and hopefully i can get to my bed soon

Use the forum search engine and type zgemma youll find loads of info.

The download section for that box is here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=157

more info as to what you want to achieve will help

Thanks for reply I'm not to sure how much i can discuss here I am only getting fta channels I have installed atv image i have no problems ftp flashing ect what I am hoping to achieve is give my dad this box he has active vermin feed bb and cable hope i have not broke any forum rules thanks fir taking time to read reply to my post

Thanks for reply I'm not to sure how much i can discuss here I am only getting fta channels I have installed atv image i have no problems ftp flashing ect what I am hoping to achieve is give my dad this box he has active vermin feed bb and cable hope i have not broke any forum rules thanks fir taking time to read reply to my post

You can discuss the setup of a emu say mgcamd for example but we dont get into where to get line from to decrypt services.

Thanks for your reply I'm going to have another read about the forum after work I think everyone knows what I'm hoping to achieve is there no guide I could read study ? Thanks again

right lads i appreciate all you pointers and advice im off to see what i can do hopefully get to bed at a reasonable time tonight hope next time you hear from me the word success will be in my message thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but the links you sent me dont seem to work

right lads i appreciate all you pointers and advice im off to see what i can do hopefully get to bed at a reasonable time tonight hope next time you hear from me the word success will be in my message thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but the links you sent me dont seem to work

Just search mgcamd here and in the cable section.

no problem thanks again i have 1 last question my father has vermin i have sly can i set this box up on sly to test it then change files to make it work on vermin and what iv gathered after i have flashed a image onto my box all settings lines ect should be entred via ftp hope i am correct on this and there seems to be a hell of alot of images the vis 1 seems to be the common 1 buts seems to not have any support for my receiver

i would stick with openatv lad, yeah its got a dvbc and a dvbs tuners so u can setup for both. you need a share tho...

u need to clear your inbox!

After a few days of messing about with my box I got a image form someone its a vix image anyways flashed image all cams installed I have cpl of questions regarding the cams which 1 is used for cable and which 1 for sky and after all the reading and digging I understand I could use this box as a server if so would I still be able to view channels on it and say I wanted to share my subscription with few friends would I be able to achieve this with either my zgemma box or old Pc and Phoenix card reader programmer

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

use this..

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/3537/

also good rule of thumb is to use cccam on sat connections and mgcamd for cable
Accept my apologies 1 question been answered what I meant was what files do I edit wit line details

Last edited by a moderator:
would dump CCcam & use oscam on sly side of it

Back