Its just a freak of nature?

stihl260

DW Top Poster +
Reaction score
Have fun with this, it was sent to me by someone who actually grew this is his back garden in the middle east.

It made me tingle in my private place.

Talking of fruits. I can smell fruit juice or something similar just now, yet there is no fruit or anything related anywhere near me.

I wonder if I'm heading for a stroke? :err:

Talking of fruits. I can smell fruit juice or something similar just now, yet there is no fruit or anything related anywhere near me.

I wonder if I'm heading for a stroke? :err:

totally off topic and serious for once lol

but for the last few months, ive been having random smells, very strong ones, ranging from apples, to pasties, to sea air, as though im in a room thats full of whatever i can smell, but i can be in a room with the missus who cant smell anything and says im mad, or driving the van etc

does this mean im not normal?

I was off to post 'it's Digis dick' but thought better of it ;) because that would mean I know wot it looks like lol

I was off to post 'it's Digis dick' but thought better of it ;) because that would mean I know wot it looks like lol

thats wayyyy bigger than my dick m8, thanks for the compliment :proud: lol

god i hate google, just looked up phantom smells and this was number 1

A: This symptom, which is known to doctors as an "olfactory hallucination," is potentially very worrisome. Olfactory hallucinations are occasionally a symptom of a brain tumor, so you need to bring this problem to the attention of a neurologist immediately. Olfactory hallucinations may also be a symptom of epilepsy; once again, you would be best served by consulting with a neurologist.

Go see a doc m8 no point asking us lot, get you blood pressure and everything checked if ur worried. Maybe a good hard look at diet.

panics over lol

# Some of the more common possible causes of hallucinations include:

* Drug intoxication
* LSD intoxication
* Marijuana intoxication
* Cannabis
* Psychotic disorder - see below.

# Psychotic disorders - these are typified by hallucinations and/or delusions.

* Schizophrenia
* Schizotypal personality disorder
* Schizoid personality disorder

but think i might next week just to make sure ;)

Back