Intermittent streams in last two days

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Exodus seems to be intermittent.

I don't watch much but sometimes put Family Guy or American Dad! on. I tried Elysium but that seems to boot me back to a previous screen without error.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing similar.

elysium needs your own api key now i believe unless you find other

last i looked live lounge gives you the chance to watch

Im not using kodi but the apk I am using did seem to suffer during the week with the same problems. I have rebooted the router and I had one glitch but fingers crossed they are not up to something.

@Spectre try covenant more reliable these days it's on the colossus repo if You don't have it.

Or as kegnkiwi says if it's an android device use Terrerium tv apk or one of the many others.

kodi is a last resort for me these days as its messed up apks better option although not faultless some better than others

kodi is a last resort for me these days as its messed up apks better option although not faultless some better than others

I'm allergic to paying for things you see, it gives me a tightness and acute pain in my wallet.

I don't use kodi addons but as @sneaker said covenant is one of the best for tv/movies. The devs from exodus moved on and developed covenant. Not sure who maintains exodus now, but heard it is no where near as good as it used to be. I use terrarium apk and have noticed when I turn my vpn off I don't get as many streams so maybe my isp is starting to block streams.

I have to do my food shopping in a minute but I'll look into Covenant when I get back.

Thanks for advice all :).

I hate fiddling with Kodi LOL...

Here's the colossus repo..

Attachments

• repository.colossus.zip
    804.7 KB · Views: 4
my advice if using kodi better option is use less known addons like real movies film cube openload movies
best advice i recommend is move on from kodi

Covenant installed. What a job getting that done! That's why I was holding off, I knew it would require exertion on my behalf.

Used these instructions but they still don't perfectly align to my Kodi/Wookie installation so was a bit of a pain.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Working now though, servers working :).

Covenant installed. What a job getting that done! That's why I was holding off, I knew it would require exertion on my behalf.

Used these instructions but they still don't perfectly align to my Kodi/Wookie installation so was a bit of a pain.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Working now though, servers working :).

I am surprised that Wookie does not have Covenant installed.
Are you using Android, if so have you tried Terrarium.

I am surprised that Wookie does not have Covenant installed.
Are you using Android, if so have you tried Terrarium.

I have Kodi installed on Windows. I didn't check the available installs to be honest.

Maybe Covenant was in there?

My Wookie didn't have it but maybe I'm a bit outdated (updates are enabled).

I have Kodi installed on Windows. I didn't check the available installs to be honest.

The latest Wookie build will probably have it installed. You should try to update the build when they release an update. This has to been done manually. You will then benefit from the latest repos and add-on updates.

Argh, seems like the streams have vanished on Covenant as well... :(

Attachments

• DN3tVLDX0AEMEU4.jpg
    DN3tVLDX0AEMEU4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
Back