I wish lovely mame coffee table for sale :(

what spec would anyone recommend for a mame unit . i have tons a parts here and maybe give this a go

what spec would anyone recommend for a mame unit . i have tons a parts here and maybe give this a go

TBH turner i think all you would need is a comp with something like a 2-2.2 ghz cpu and about 2gb of ram and cheap hdmi/vga graphics card as i dont think it would need that much to run. There is a good article as well somewhere on here how to make your front interface on your comp run the mame skin.

ye had a little read yesterday and should have plenty of bits to build a nice system here

well once you've built make sure to take some piccys as it would be good to see as i wouldn't mind building one as im looking a using my old system what has bare min specs but should be fast enough for emulations.

Mame will run fine on really old machines with low specs. I have an old p3 machine that runs mame with no problems.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

got it running some old itx kit and runs quiet smooth on a 1.6 atom based machine with 2 gb ram and a 250 gb drive
now all i need is a donor table and to get the tools out

Back