Humax channel editor, swapping SD channels with HD channels. How?

Qwerty1979

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a Humax Foxsat 320gb box, I read somewhere that it was possible to use the channel editor to swap SD channels with HD channels (ie move BBC1 HD to channel 101 and ITV1 HD to channel 103)

When I swap the HD and SD channels around on the editor and then transfer the updated list back to my box the channels don't swap, can anyone explain how to do this?

I have managed to add Sky News into the Freesat line up so I am doing something right!

Cheers

Currently 'mogies' channel editor doesn't handle re-ordering and re-numbering freesat channels very well, though as you say it works well at converting non-freesat channels to freesat, also allowing hidden data channels like the BBC sport streams to be shown (and live paused and recordable). Some folk have reported that even if the re-ordered HD channels are successfully retained then a problem with series linked programmes have become evident, whereby they disappear from the schedule and fail to record.

Keep an eye out for an update, I believe there are a group of guys working on this issue. Unfortunately 'mogie' the creator of this programme and indeed the original hacker of the Humax Foxsat HDR has gone to ground which is a great shame after the brilliant work he did to open this box up for others to further develop.

Thanks for the reply, I'll leave trying to swap the HD channels about if its going to cause issues.

Wasn't aware you could add the BBC sport stream so thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
Back