How to put Freestyle Dash on my jtag

I'm also having problems getting freestyle to show under games. At the moment i'm having to launch it from Xexmenu USB0 which works ok, but a pain in the arse.

i have copied the freestyle folder from usb0 to the root of hdd1 but this bit is causing me problems:

You should create a folder called 00007000 as above and copy freestyle-hdd in there

where do i find freestyle-hdd ?, i can't find the file to copy

it will only show under all games but there is an auto laucher that you can use to go straight into freestyle...

have a look in the folder called Launch....

mine is in here J:\360\freestyle dash\Launch

any way both versions attached.

Last edited:
Not got anything like that here. No launch folder, looked on both usb & hdd.
This is doing my head in.....

no the launch folder is in your folder on your pc where you got freestyle from ?

w*w.megaupload.com/?d=XEJQKZ10

on your pc you should have a folder and in that is

freestyle (what you copy over)
Launch (that has the files you need to copy over to 700000)
Source
fsd indexer (this gets the artwork once your games are installed)
run xex

Cheers dibbers, all sorted now :)

You know sometimes i'm a bigger twat than i give myself credit for, did all the hard work jtagging it and then get flumoxed by something simple. Think i'll go and have a few words with myslef lol

Thanks again m8

lol, i'm no pro at it! .....just what everyone else taught me ! glad you got it working...

You know sometimes i'm a bigger twat than i give myself credit for, did all the hard work jtagging it and then get flumoxed by something simple.

You're not alone m8. It took me a while to get things running nicely. There's no tutorial from start to finish so you need to do a lot of looking and ask questions. Dibbers and myself did the same and we are getting sorted nicely now. I finally managed to get my Lips DLC working.

/must remind myself to sign in to a profile more often. DOH!

The simple things confuse me the most :silly:

Back