How to get Oscam+CCcam working

sakiblateef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my setup based on Oscam with CCcam 213, thought I'd share it with you all.

Oscam.conf

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Oscam.server

Code:

Oscam.user

Code:

CCcam.cfg

Code:

So, Oscam is now preferred to Newcs+MGcam?

Asking because I thought I'd read on here that that was the preferred method?

Just looking for clarification.

oscam is used as it is only one that clears pick tv and +1. You can then still use newcamd protocol in oscam and connect with mgcamd

Sakiblateef thanks for the post mate very helpful. Trying to understand oscam setup and have been reading up on this.

If my understanding is correct if we were using your set up and trying to connect to "other" internal boxes they would need to be using cccam and if your "server box" ip was 192.168.1.10 they would connect as follows:-

c: 192.1681.10 10000 user pass 0 0 1 { 0:0:1 } with the cline in their own cccam config?

Alternatively if you were only sharing with people who you trust you could use oscam on its own by enabling cccam and dvbapi in oscam config

# protocols
[cccam]
port = 10000
reshare = 1
version = 2.1.3
stealth = 1

[dvbapi]
enabled = 1
user = name
socket = /tmp/camd.socket
boxtype = dreambox
au = 1

and adding the F line to users in oscam (i.e)

[account]
user = user
pwd = pass

The cline in the clients cccam config could just be left as is?

Hi All, OSCam is new to me and i've been told i now need to use it as CCCam isn't clearing channels i'm paying for, I have CCCam.cfg setup and working with my other channels with CCCam 2.2.1 what do i need to do to get both working together? Do i need to download another cam that runs both OSCam & CCCam? I see above OSCam seems to be spit into 3 parts are these saved in different files or have they just been split up to make it easier to read and if so where do they get saved to? Sorry for all the question but this is new to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Back