How to Fine tune a channel on a TM800HD...?

NWLondoner

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have this receiver set up on USALS on a motorised 1M dish.

Now I want to fine tune a some channels on some transponders to get a higher % of signal.

I called techno mate and my knowledge is not that great with these receivers so I could not get what they were talking about.

I got as far as on my own as I use to do this on Dreambox 500 and worked a treat:

setup
service searching
positioner set up

When I press fine tune and get the required signal strength as it does go up when moving east or west but I cannot store it!!! :Angryfire But I think this is for Diseq etc not Usals.

Technomate said I had to go to:
Menu - System Setup
Tuner Config - Simple
Positioner
Lat & Long

Which I did but I could get the option to fine tune the channel and store. :( They said I need to change the long up a few numbers but I did and nothing seemed to happen.

Any help lads would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

You have to setup under advanced mode mate and use diseqc

It not as hard as it sounds if you use Diseqc 1.2 you can still setup coordinates on all sat positions, the stronger ones needing no tweaking but the weaker ones can then be tweaked and saved.

You have to setup under advanced mode mate and use diseqc

It not as hard as it sounds if you use Diseqc 1.2 you can still setup coordinates on all sat positions, the stronger ones needing no tweaking but the weaker ones can then be tweaked and saved.
Thank mate.
I think if I attempt to change stuff to dicec I will screw everything up lol. Shame it cannot be done easier.

Thanks anyway!

Its easy mate im new to all this just do as he says and when it asks to zap back yes ya gota be brave plenty help on here if you go wrong

Its easy mate im new to all this just do as he says and when it asks to zap back yes ya gota be brave plenty help on here if you go wrong
Cheers mate lol but I ain't too brave with this box as it seems quite unstable and in all honesty I am rubbish with this kinda a thing! :eek:

Back