how much for this lot

unnamed1975

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sony 160 gb PlayStation 3 boxed hdmi cable two duelshock pads move controller eyetoy camera games : God of war ascension (sealed) ratchet & clank G force, Assassins creed Brotherhood, call of duty 3, modern warfare 2, Ea sports active 2, call of duty black ops 2, farcry 3 opened not played (dlc not used) fight knight 3, grid, fight knight champion, move started pack, sports champions need for speed hot pursuit, heroes over europe, the saboteur, topspin 4, uncharted 1,2,3 (still sealed) usb head set, playtv (so you can recorded tv), one year access to PlayStation plus.

how much is this worth?

How old is the playstation ? I take it that it is a slim, So its a PS3 boxed with 1 year a sub to playstaion plus, do you have a voucher to play station plus or is it all ready activated ?

its a slim about 1.5yrs old still got 5 months warrenty on it from gamestation, got a code for the playstation plus not used yet all in very good condion

Nice bundle that, you will get a better price if you sell the games separate on Ebay, and maybe sell the console with just 2 games like Black Opps II and Rachet Clank.

I think as a bundle you might get around £250 in a auction, but sold separate you will get over £300 easy.

thanks some one has offered me £200 on facebook so might have to forget that one. thanks coolhandluke for the info

thanks some one has offered me £200 on facebook so might have to forget that one. thanks coolhandluke for the info

£200 is way to low IMHO, If you have 15 good games and a headset, camera and move controller, and 2 dual shock controllers in good condition, if you split them up and sell them in separate lots you will make £200 and keep the console.

I would deffo be looking atleast for £250 mate. Put it in the for sale section on here take photo's and put your name on a piece of paper.

Edit I wont be buying it because I have just checked and my son has 9 of your games. :Wave:

I would still split it up though and sell everything separate.

most of the games will go for £10 straight away and some £15 like black ops and especially the sealed one, you will get £20 for the playstaion plus voucher, you will get £30 for the controllers and eye toy.

You may not like the hassle of Ebay and posting but if you put them all on a 7 day auction you only have to make one journey to the post office :Biggrin2:

Last edited:
thanks for all the info

ive hardly used the system for a while now all boxed all in very good condition thing there is also 2 games on the hard drive pain and star dust

thanks for all the info

ive hardly used the system for a while now all boxed all in very good condition thing there is also 2 games on the hard drive pain and star dust

Super Stardust is an awesome game :)

thats a good bundle now is the best time to sell before the nextgen consoles.
easily £250 anything above is a bonus.

This should be posted in the trades section ?

Back