How are people cutting their hair?

One of the first things i bought when i left school and started working was hair clippers. Over 20 years later its been zero all over. Complete skin head over 20 years, only problem now is nature will soon require me not to use them altogether.
😢

Usually a No2 but just moved to a 1 after spending big on a new set of Wahl clippers. looking forward to the days when i only need a polish...😂

I made sure the wife gave birth to a professional hairdresser 19 years ago.
Preparation is the key lads and lassies.

Aye, exactly the same here mate, only difference is it was 28 years ago 🙄 she has had phone calls off loads of ex clients even though she now works for a bank. And the lasses in the bank.

Just a quick update, the clippers arrived and I asked the wife if she could do the honours
and she looked at me with that "every dog has it's day" kinda look, it was at this point
I should have remembered piggys advice about starting with the longest clipper and just
let the wife choose the clipper size and as she constantly points out "size doesn't matter"
anyway I've got the before and after photos, tell me what you think. :(

Before....hair.jpg

After....images.jpg.........😭😭😭😭

I'm only kidding guys, the clippers are the biz, she used the longest clipper, number 5 at the
barbers I think and she done a good job, well pleased and I think that's the last my barber will
see of me, shame too I've been going to him for 25 years. 👍

Just realised, when we go back to work everyone will have the same haircut LOL.

A few months back, it looked like everyone in work had found Islam, with the new beards. Now it looks like they've turned to the far right. :)

My brother’s wife is a hairdresser, so we don’t have a problem with that.

Back