Hide Channels in Bouquets

hiranuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have a few questions if anyone can help

1. Don't know if this is possible. I would like to Hide channels in my various bouquets, for eg in the Movies bouquets there is Sky Movies Premier and Sky movies Premier HD, I would like to Hide the Sky Movies Premier so that the only channel that appears in the bouquet is the HD ones. But I don't want to completely remove all the SD channels just in case the HD stop working.

2. I have autobouquet maker updating every day at 6am on a schedule. If the above is possible would this update un hide all the channels I have hidden, or will they still stay hidden

3. Is it possible to completely delete and remove certain bouquets for ex "interactive" bouquet, I only have about 6 channels in there that i never watch, so i would like to delete that completely.
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help

yes it is possible on openvix in autobouqets maker there is a menu option to hide bouquets you just tick the ones you don't want.
for 1st question i know you can hide hd channels but not sure about other way round.
update will not change any settings so bouquets will remain hidden
what image are you using ?

thanks for the reply. I've actually got Open ATV 5.1

have a look at options in autobouquet maker i know both images share code i think Open alliance is name . also for sd channels i reckon you need to customize the cable or sat xml you need to add channel names to blacklist

use swap channel setting

Go to providers go right to bottom and change the swap channels to yes. this will put HD at the top of the bouquets

New to all of this but is there a way to get all the sports channels in sd apart from bt sports channels in hd which still work, thanks

Back