HELP NO CA or Image 2nd Failed DM800SE

Johny48

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi my friends dm800se clone just stopped working and he had this error yesterday I fixed it by using sunray flashup tool I put original image on it D,AllRussian img.
I then updated it with Nemisis 2.6 and had it running smoothly till i took it back to him and as soon as i plugged it in i had this error again No Ca or Image 2nd Failed and then Bios No Ca Found I tried to use flashup again but now it doesn't seem to be recognised when i plug it in Iv tryed everything i can think of even removed the hard drive from in side has anybody any ideas and can this be fixed.

cheers johny48

never seen a box show no ca error with changing homes mate

once you have a working image that should be it

can only think maybe sim is not seated correctly

I did have a look at the sim maybe check again but I still cant recover it from the no ca error trying to use optiflasher tool but it says failed to open com port as dose sunray flashup

do you have the box connected to your computer by serial cable and then your computer connected in to your router by ethernet cable ,I had this the other day when flashing mine used sunray didnt work so tried again with optiflasher and it worked fine go to yassinovs optiflasher site (just google optiflasher) and read the tut make sure all the settings are correct on the settings think you can reflash new factory bios etc so cant see why it wont work for you , Also box has to be switched off click do job then switch box on

also read the thread about 6 or 7 down from this one (DM800SE)sunray se problems there is a link there for the windows driver for the box connection to the computer

Has to be capable of flashing, this is the method I use works every time.

First you need a USB-A To mini-usb-B to connect to service socket on back of receiver, and a Network cable to Connect Receiver to PC

Download

1 Sunray -Flashup for 800hdse

Use the A Patched SSL82 image for 800se

And the SSL82 For DM800SE

1--- Connect USB cable to service slot on DM800SE/DM500HD and USB slot on Pc. Windows will then install the driver

You will notice, windows created a virtual Com Port connection to be be used ( in this case Com Port 4)

2 --- Switch Receiver off and connect Network cable Receiver and Router

3 --- Then Start SunRay- FlashUp, Tick Use Network, Fill the relevant boxes with local pc IP and Romote ip of your choose and click Connect.

Program will ask for you to Switch on the receiver.

4 -- It will then go into HTTP mode

5 -- At this stage, you open your browser and insert the romote IP shown on the 800LCD

Page will open as per bellow and then you chose the option Update Firmware.

6 --- Click Browse and navigate to your image

7 --- Chose the image and click Open

8 --- Now click Flash button

9 --- Image will start to

10 --- When it finishes you can click the back button of your browser so we can then send in the bl82 do not reboot

11 Browse and select the SSL82 for your DM800SE Clone

12 --- Once again Click Flash

13 -- After finishing click Reboot. In Most case you will need to do so manually

Box will then reboot and come back to life with image we chose to load. Then you can load your Patched image of your coice as box is functional again

above method never failed me when needed

Hi thanks for all the info followed Ferrets guide and thanks again for that used optiflasher as well box has a button on the back so held it in and it allowed me to flash but after reboot it worked ok so I plugged it into the tv as It had system message displayed in lcd tv said Hardware could not be verified saying to contact dream multimedia with error code ----- I never took down the error code but after that I thought I would update image but as soon as I moved it back onto the pc box had NO CA FOUND again in the lcd managed to flash again but after 1 or2 restarts box has no ca message .
Q could this be the Tuner or is there some method to find out the problem.

cheers John48

Hi thanks for all the info followed Ferrets guide and thanks again for that used optiflasher as well box has a button on the back so held it in and it allowed me to flash but after reboot it worked ok so I plugged it into the tv as It had system message displayed in lcd tv said Hardware could not be verified saying to contact dream multimedia with error code ----- I never took down the error code but after that I thought I would update image but as soon as I moved it back onto the pc box had NO CA FOUND again in the lcd managed to flash again but after 1 or2 restarts box has no ca message .
Q could this be the Tuner or is there some method to find out the problem.

cheers John48

The hardware could not be verified message is usually a driver issues ie original driver on clone. Can also be bootloader related if your flashing Openpli original image.

Do this all over again but make sure the image you use is the correct type for the sim your box has.

The hardware could not be verified message is usually a driver issues ie original driver on clone. Can also be bootloader related if your flashing Openpli original image.

Do this all over again but make sure the image you use is the correct type for the sim your box has.

thanks Ferret I will try and flash box again but my m8 has been having problems with this box for a few weeks with it not powering up he had to switch it off and back on again to get it to start that's why I think this is a hardware issue I have another dm800se im going to try changing tuners as well to see if that helps.

cheers John48

well been trying to flash this box for a few hours tried optiflasher sunray flashup nothing works wont connect through the com port even got my m8s laptop still no joy going to try the old fashioned method hit it with a hammer lol or (does any one know where I can get a new motherboard for an 800se) or who fixes them

Last edited:
do you have error no ca found just use ferret's tutorial

It is post number 6 just scroll back up to top and read
i have read it and understand it but the problem is i need direct link to download sunray and dreamup i already have them but the other 2 below whenever i search google there are alot and i dont know which are the right 1??? please can u spare a direct link to these 2? (by the way im using DM800HDSE clone)

Use the A Patched SSL82 image for 800se

And the SSL82 For DM800SE

Back