Help needed box stuck on 49 on lcd screen zgemma star lc

henrikno71

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi last night while trying to use an new skin my box was rebooting and stuck on 49 on the lcd screen ,as far as I'm aware I need to flash the box via usb but I don't know what image or software to use . I know how to ftp put in clines etc and get into my box its just finding the latest image its on vm had the red hd skin if anyone can could help me out it would be much appreciated thanks.
iu have managed to get the vm skin setup autobouquets with all the channels but I cant seem to find the ccam config well I can see it but thgeres nothing happening when I put my cline in any helkp is appreciated I'm sure I read I had to install newcamd and/or ccam by ftp but I don't have a clue to do this although I can use the ftp easily enough its just putting these cams in the right place thanks

Last edited:
hi last night while trying to use an new skin my box was rebooting and stuck on 49 on the lcd screen ,as far as I'm aware I need to flash the box via usb but I don't know what image or software to use . I know how to ftp put in clines etc and get into my box its just finding the latest image its on vm had the red hd skin if anyone can could help me out it would be much appreciated thanks.
iu have managed to get the vm skin setup autobouquets with all the channels but I cant seem to find the ccam config well I can see it but thgeres nothing happening when I put my cline in any helkp is appreciated I'm sure I read I had to install newcamd and/or ccam by ftp but I don't have a clue to do this although I can use the ftp easily enough its just putting these cams in the right place thanks
you say it's a C:line.
If so you need to go to var then etc.

have you restarted your cam after?

you say it's a C:line.
If so you need to go to var then etc.

have you restarted your cam after?
ive got ccam in the etc part but nothing happens when I put the cline in ,ive tried downloading ccams but cant find the one that was there before ccam 2.0.3 I think the only thing installed after I press the blue button is 2 mgcamd and when I try to start it I get no config files found please setup MGcamd first in /var/keys its a cline and an n line I have any help is again appreciated

I assume there of different suppliers as one is C: and one is N:
The C:line needs to go into var then etc.
The N: needs to go into var then keys.
But I doubt you can run both together.
Put your N:line in var then keys then restart your MGcamd.
It should look like this in Newcamd list.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = host port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

hi thanks for the reply I did as you said theres 2 ccam.config one is where you would put a cline in then the 2nd says 2.0.3 but just like a notepad I know when I flashed the s2s I have the ccam config file is there already but this keeps saying put MGcamd first in/usr /keys/ ive no idea where to find these files to ftp to the place its telling me to put it
Sorry I meant to say both cline and nline are from the same supplier I still can't find the right ccam config could I reflashed it with a new image and if so what one would it be?thanks

Last edited:
Back